2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

2 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

super nervous about this one not just because it could end the season, but also because everyone and their dog is picking the rockets tonight.  the warriors have 0 depth and i think that should be the difference tonight, but they do still have 3 all stars. 

cannot afford to come out slow or unfocused. 

Time to snap out of that nervousness.....

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

2 quick ones on steph

The faster he gets to 5, the faster he becomes unstoppable on D lel.

I've always wondered why they don't go after defensive liabilities and especially when collecting fouls. 6 in a game ain't much for how much GS plays their starting 5. 

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If that screen by Clint was illegal, they shoud've been whistled for 143 illegal screens in this series.

Yup. They sell the contact, jump into the screen, bounce off, and act like they get pushed into the ball carrier. 

Then the other way they just some moving trees out there, but the Rockets aren't fighting through or selling contact. I guess if they gonna do illegal screens, just switching everything like the Rockets do kind of offsets that shit.

1 minute ago, APMP said:

I'll take the slim lead.

This game will come down to wearing down their guys in the second half... they will have trouble keeping up with such a short bench and no KD.

Rockets should play old Dantoni ball and push with CP3 and speed up the game.

Harden and his walking and stepping across the mid court line right at 16 sec gets kind of old. Letting them rest on D.

Has throwing up a shitty shot with less than 30 seconds left to get a "2 for 1" when the 2nd shot ends up essentially being a half court heave ever worked out for the Rockets? We seem to do it every game like it's an intentional strategy but it doesn't make any sense.