I hate ou more than you do

TexArcher

Many of you talk a big game but still choose to work with sooners, have sooners in your extended family, even voluntarily choose to live near them in your myriad communities.  

You do not truly think of them as a lesser part of our species, you merely joke about their lack of agency in your personal station in life.  

They are a small and degenerative peoples and I swell with pride when I say I have arranged my life such that I have no direct contact with any sooner in community, craft, nor kin.  

You can quote the time and chant that they suck.  But there is another world beyond that one, one in which we needn’t even acknowledge their existence.  

Go Horns and so forth...

3 hours ago, SKA the boss said:

When my son was four and starting to sew a few oats, he made a joke about liking OU more than Texas.

I put a dead cockroach in his oatmeal the next morning.

Don't joke about that shit in my house.

I fucking hate OU.

You’ve gone soft. The dead cockroach in the cereal is for liking TCU. Freshly decapitated horse head in bed for liking OU.

Fuck ou. I hate them with every fiber of my being. Ive been ridiculed by those fucks more times than I can remember. If their stadium burned down I would say a prayer of thanks. If their school was destroyed by an F5 tornado I would dedicate my life to selfless service to protect Mother Earth. 

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Many of you talk a big game but still choose to work with sooners, have sooners in your extended family, even voluntarily choose to live near them in your myriad communities.  

You do not truly think of them as a lesser part of our species, you merely joke about their lack of agency in your personal station in life.  

Not me, sir.  I know zero sooners.

I worked with two of them at a previous job.  I barely spoke to them.  One of them sent me a friend request on facebook, for some reason.  A few weeks later he mentioned it during some training type thing; I said, "Sorry, I can't be friends with sooners."  He laughed at my joke, and I said, "No, really."

Another time circa 2002 I was in a bar talking to a pretty girl and making good progress.  After a couple of beers and about half an hour, the topic of college came up, and of course she's a sooner.  I told her that's a deal-breaker, and she laughed at my joke, and I said, "no, really."  Then she got a little indignant and made a football comment.  I spent the next several minutes explaining our all-time record against them (prettier at the time) and their extensive history of cheating.  It got a little heated.

I do not associate with sooners.  They are beneath me in every possible way.  I look at them as a cancer that is trying to metastasize into our great state

• 1 month later...

What are they putting in the water in Norman? I mean, Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield has, and have, the sorriest, most egotistical, self centered, entitled attitudes I’ve seen. I hope we beat that little shit and kick his sorry ass to baseball land. And I hope he cries buckets and crawls home to daddy and mommy.😊

46 minutes ago, Boomer said:

I love my Texas brethren. Now lets get it on!

This is what's great about this rivalry vs aggy.  While there's a strong desire to win, there's also a shared mutual respect from both having great programs and playing intense matchups with national implications... 

On second thought, fuck you and your entire hillbilly inbred meth head Toby Keith loving sister fucking land theiving state.  You can all die of dysentery.

Now, game on. 

Bullshit. I highly doubt you encounter as many of these scumbags as I do living in this state. You can’t possibly hate them as much as someone like me when a GED asshole wearing an OU hat and jersey tries to insult your OSU degree. “Guess you couldn’t get into OU, huh!” Fuck you, you toothless hillbilly fuck! The world needs ditch diggers too, but know your place! You don’t get to pretend you attended that cesspool. They legitimately think college choice is about the football team. I go full hulk when I see this. I have no respect for someone who chooses the easy route when picking a team to cheer for. I have less than zero respect for the ged ditch diggers whose whole identity is tied to a football team at a school whose campus they never stepped foot on. I hate them more than you, and it’s not even close.

• Like 1

Mike Gundy fired a contractor at his home for wearing a Sooner shirt to his home and insulting his wife. Sooner trash asshole thought it was funny. He probably could have gotten away with the shirt too but he had to make snide comments to Gundys wife about it too. I think he was also caught bragging about it to his sooner trash buddies at a bar. This is the class of people who like that team.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Bullshit. I highly doubt you encounter as many of these scumbags as I do living in this state. You can’t possibly hate them as much as someone like me when a GED asshole wearing an OU hat and jersey tries to insult your OSU degree. “Guess you couldn’t get into OU, huh!” Fuck you, you toothless hillbilly fuck! The world needs ditch diggers too, but know your place! You don’t get to pretend you attended that cesspool. They legitimately think college choice is about the football team. I go full hulk when I see this. I have no respect for someone who chooses the easy route when picking a team to cheer for. I have less than zero respect for the ged ditch diggers whose whole identity is tied to a football team at a school whose campus they never stepped foot on. I hate them more than you, and it’s not even close.

Look at little brother puffing out his chest while trying to sit at the adult table. Go teach your fans not to throw turkey legs, snowballs, or bottles at opposing teams. How about the classy cheerleader tripping Eric Striker? Try winning more than 2 games in the last 15 years.

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The thought that there might actually be people so stupid they weren't allowed into ousux is alarming.

Edited by utee94