Fuck Oklahoma

6th Street

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, 6th Street said:

I am handing out rep. Fuck everything about Oklahoma 

Just wait...
Until Okies get In-N-Out Burger in Oklahoma before Texas does, that'll show the Lone Star St.. (what, ... In-N-Out has no plans to enter Oklahoma 😑/ already in Texas), nevermind... 

39 minutes ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

Speaking of sucking......is In-and-Out the most overrated burger joint in the history of eating establishments? Way overrated. 

Nah In N Out is great. Their burgers are probably the best fast food burgers. Their fries leave a lot to be desired though. If you want an overrated burger go to Five Guys.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

50 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Nah In N Out is great. Their burgers are probably the best fast food burgers. Their fries leave a lot to be desired though. If you want an overrated burger go to Five Guys.

In N Out is absolutely phenomenal for the price. I'm a weirdo who likes their fries, but I get the gripes. 

Five Guys is just too big and greasy for normal consumption. And Shake Shack is all hype, nothing behind it besides a decent beer selection.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Charles Thompson does not suck...so long as his son is still here.

So the possibility exists that the son of a former OU quarterback from Lawton, OK. Could be the QB for Texas while playing in a stadium that is named after a former OU quarterback from Hollis, OK.

That is some fucking irony right there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2