3B J. Turner R
SS M. Machado R
CF C. Bellinger L
RF Yasiel Puig R
C Y. Grandal B
2B E. Hernandez R
P W. Buehler R

6 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Holy shit, they really did give Turner a hit on that GB directly at Moose. That is fucking horseshit, should be an E to reach 1B & an E on the throw for 2nd. 

Damn, the edit function around here fucking sucks. Apparently they scored it a 2-base E on the throw only, just neglected that he kicked it first. 

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Using Hader when you have a 98% win probability. Lol. 

If they're going to refuse to use him 2 days in a row, they were only going to use him in one of Game 4 or Game 5 anyway.  The downside is now you can't use him tomorrow if you need him.  He's locked into Game 5 now I guess.

29 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Braun is kind of a dick. That’s the 2nd time this series he has shown exasperation with Yelich’s baserunning. Both times there was little Yelich could do.

Braun is 100% a dick.   as he proved by all the lying and acting insulted when accused of taking steroids...which was ultimately proven true.   

I'm pulling for the Brewers, since it's been 35 years since they've won a WS, but every time i see Braun, I root a little less.

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

If they're going to refuse to use him 2 days in a row, they were only going to use him in one of Game 4 or Game 5 anyway.  The downside is now you can't use him tomorrow if you need him.  He's locked into Game 5 now I guess.

I don’t know why they would refuse to use him two days in a row unless he pitched multiple innings the first game. Even if he’s not 100% in his second outing, he would still be a valuable weapon. 

6 minutes ago, Monster said:

Smoltz seems bothered that the Brewers don't rely on ace starters.  

4 minutes ago, Monster said:

Counsell is baffling Smoltz with the unconventional way he uses his bullpen.  Every game he talks incredulously about the Brewers' starter/reliever situation.  

I understand why they do it, I guess, but I really don't like watching it.  I think Smoltz feels the same way.

I don't think it's the best way to build a team even given their financial limits but they're about to be up 2-1 in the LCS so what do I know.

1 minute ago, Monster said:

Braun is 100% a dick.   as he proved by all the lying and acting insulted when accused of taking steroids...which was ultimately proven true.   

I'm pulling for the Brewers, since it's been 35 years since they've won a WS, but every time i see Braun, I root a little less.

They lost to the Cardinals bruh

• Like 1

Just now, Fozzz said:

I don’t know why they would refuse to use him two days in a row unless he pitched multiple innings the first game. Even if he’s not 100% in his second outing, he would still be a valuable weapon. 

That's what they've been saying for quite awhile now, going back to the regular season, but since they didn't send him back out for the 9th, I think he's going to be available tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

That's what they've been saying for quite awhile now, going back to the regular season, but since they didn't send him back out for the 9th, I think he's going to be available tomorrow.

He only faced what...two batters?   Pretty low stress outing, if you ignore the fact it's the 8th inning of the NLDS

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Pretty silly to use him tonight with near zero leverage (0.2 pLI).  Almost guaranteed there will be much higher leverage spots to deploy him both tomorrow and the day after.