NLCS- Dodgers v Brewers

Sbbruin

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

BS.  WIth replay, you can't be too quick to move the foot off the bag.

that wasn't the issue, he was out by a mile. SOP there is to have your foot off the bag well before Machado gets there. Again, i admit that it was a cheap shot, but as a neutral observer i like it. If it happened against the Cubs i'd be pissed- but it didn't, so i'm not. #sorrynotsorry 

Kicking a guys ankle, after making an out isn't playing with an edge.   

You potentially injure a guy on the other team because you're frustrated.   

There isn't much to like about it...unless you just like to see people fight.   It does add drama and give us something to talk about, I guess.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

that wasn't the issue, he was out by a mile. SOP there is to have your foot off the bag well before Machado gets there. Again, i admit that it was a cheap shot, but as a neutral observer i like it. If it happened against the Cubs i'd be pissed- but it didn't, so i'm not. #sorrynotsorry 

You like seeing someone intentionally do that shit? Ok...

23 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

Another chance for Kershaw to flip the narrative today. Gotta think it’s a must win for the Dodgers 

And there's a chance this is his last start at Dodger Stadium.  I doubt it, but possible.  Really is must-see.  And I will be seeing it, bitches.  Just got the call.  Same behind home plate field level seats as the other night.  Fuck yeah!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

And there's a chance this is his last start at Dodger Stadium.  I doubt it, but possible.  Really is must-see.  And I will be seeing it, bitches.  Just got the call.  Same behind home plate field level seats as the other night.  Fuck yeah!

Next time I visit LA i'm calling you to take me

1 hour ago, ballrific said:

I'm assuming Machado will catch one in the ribs early in the game; unless it's not a close game late.  He's definitely getting a beanball back in Milwaukee; probably deserves a couple of plunks.

Giving up free base runners in game 5 of a 2-2 series seems like a dumb idea.