NLCS- Dodgers v Brewers

Sbbruin

12 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Counsell wants Dodgers to load lineup with rightys against the lefty then bring to a righty pitcher

I guess I see that but is that not over-thinking things a bit? I would think this would work better when it's the other way around -- have a manager load up a lineup with lefties to face a right-handed starter and then bring in the lefty.

And I hope we can put the "Kershaw suck in the playoffs" narrative to bed.  He was lights out.  Has he been as consistently awesome in the playoffs as he has in the regular season?  Maybe not, but again you are pitching against playoff teams, who have something to do with it.

• Like 1

Interesting lineups tonight. Muncy at 2B could be fun. 

1B David Freese R
2B Max Muncy L
3B J. Turner R
SS M. Machado R
CF C. Bellinger L
LF Chris Taylor R
RF Yasiel Puig R
C A. Barnes R
P Hyun-Jin Ryu L

CF Lorenzo Cain R
RF C. Yelich L
LF Ryan Braun R
2B Travis Shaw L
1B J. Aguilar R
3B M. Moustakas L
C Erik Kratz R
SS O. Arcia R
P Wade Miley L

The Marlins guy waving a stuffed animal the entire game is possibly the most annoying thing I've ever seen during a big time sports event.  

MLB needs to step in and do something about attention starved idiots waving props around behind home plate the entire game.   

How long until companies hire actual clowns to sit in the first row behind home plate with spinning signs and other absurd props.   

Edited by Monster

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

The Marlins guy waving a stuffed animal the entire game is possibly the most annoying thing I've ever seen during a big time sports event.  

MLB needs to step in and do something about attention starved idiots waving props around behind home plate the entire game.   

How long until companies hire actual clowns to sit in the first row behind home plate with spinning signs and other absurd props.   

I haven't even noticed due to the woman with a great pair of tits sitting next to him. 

21 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

I haven't even noticed due to the woman with a great pair of tits sitting next to him. 

Wearing a low cut shirt while actually watching the game and keeping score is damned laudable.   

Spending the entire game on your phone while you wave a stuffed animal around in the air for 3+ hours...while occupying the seat directly behind the batter/home plate because you have a Cardashian-level need for attention, should be a crime punishable by public flogging.  

Edited by Monster
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Monster said:

Wearing a low cut shirt while actually watching the game and keeping score is damned laudable.   

Spending the entire game on your phone while you wave a stuffed animal around in the air for 3+ hours...while occupying the seat directly behind the batter/home plate because you have a Cardashian-level need for attention, should be a crime punishable by public flogging.  

^^^ Yep, fuck that shithead.

They could be this year's 2007 Rockies or 2014 Royals. Today was the first time I got to watch them play and were a fun team. Hopefully they can make a deep run. I have always loved their older uniforms.

The first time an MLB "fan" watched a game of an incredibly good team was Oct 1. That's a true fan of the sport right there. 6 months, 163 games, he never saw them once. That's Vic as a baseball fan. 

LF Joc Pederson L
1B Max Muncy L
3B J. Turner R
SS M. Machado R
CF C. Bellinger L
RF Yasiel Puig R
2B Chris Taylor R
C A. Barnes R
P W. Buehler R

CF Lorenzo Cain R
RF C. Yelich L
LF Ryan Braun R