Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could just donate the last $10k to Eric Trump's charity and not have to pay the higher rate on it, enjoy the deduction, have a great time at the gala that the $10k donation affords you two comped tickets to attend, and be at peace that you helped one of the great philanthropic visionaries of the 21st century-Eric Trump.  

There are so many ways to make 2021 Blessed.  

I still don't get why an addict in recovery is funny but a guy using campaign funds for drugs who is actively whacked out of his mind on blow is considered a front-runner for the next GOP nomination for POTUS? 

I love a good coke meme as much as the next guy but I mean, the one time I've been at a private event (not campaign, this was a mutual friend's apolitical party) with Don, Jr. was here in Austin and he had more blow stuck in his beard than Tony Montana had on his desk.  He went to the bathroom as frequently as a gluten-free bulimic at a sourdough tasting.  Don't get me started on his eyes and mannerisms but by the looks of him, the drip in that guy's throat musta rivaled South Austin's Mom on Bukakke Night. 

Comedy works when you point out subtle observations or differences.  Making jokes about Hunter and Don, Jr. being cokeheads isn't funny unless you can point out some subtle nuance that makes one different than the other.  Ever notice comedians don't say, "Boy the food on Delta and American Airlines is really shitty, amirite?"  No, they pick one that's even more obviously shitty than the others.  That pecking order makes a difference.  You can't say, "Man that Cooldige and Nixon were shitty Presidents."  You have to pick the worse one and drill down from there.  It's okay, we'll workshop it.  We'll get you funny by the holidays.  

Edited by Lobo