Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

19 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

LOL I was called so many names up to that point i started dishing it back.  I didnt start that just got kinda fed up.  Did you neg all the others with the name calling?  I'd bet not.

One of your very first posts on the subject two days ago was you asking how you can get on the “fake bomb mailing list.” Do you still want on it? And that troll post wasn’t even in the cloak room.

So you troll the board and then get all triggered when everyone reacts to you. You are the very definition of a troll and should be negged into oblivion.

Edited by JimmyJames

5 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

No, soy boy was mine in response to these:

Imbecile

Stupid

Nazi

Moron

Racist

Giant Piece of Shit

Motherfucker 

Idiot

Pussy

Yeah people tend to call a spade a spade if you make excuses and minimize the gravity of a lunatic mailing bombs to elected officials and former presidents. Even if you're "just joking". 

You're so committed to the shitty rocko impersenation you even posted your degree lmao. Take the loss pussy. 

Although, I have a problem blaming the actions of a crazy person on someone else's speech.  Even as bad as it may be.  I didnt blame anyone's else's speech when a crazy lib went and shot Scalise.  I am very pro 1st amendment though and I am very cognizant of the slippery slop when speech is blamed for other's actions.  Dude was a loon.  He has had bomb threats in the past.  If it wasnt this it would've been something else. 

This is the problem.  It shouldn’t have been this.  It should never be this.  He’s supposed to be the fucking president and there is no minimizing or equivocation of his bullshit.  None.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

It was a fucking joke.  Dear Lord.  BTW are you sure I said "fake" bomb and not pipe bomb?  Anyway doesn't matter because it was a joke.  Its fucking Surly.  Also, I made a joke about Wasserman Shultz sending the bombs.  I didnt really think that.  I also made a joke about Elizabeth Warren being related to the Native American terrorist.  I dont believe that either.  

Dear lord you like to say dear lord a lot!

And yeah we’re all familiar with the trump inspired excuse that “I was just joking” when I said something stupid to troll people. 

15 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

It was a fucking joke.  Dear Lord.  BTW are you sure I said "fake" bomb and not pipe bomb?  Anyway doesn't matter because it was a joke.  Its fucking Surly.  Also, I made a joke about Wasserman Shultz sending the bombs.  I didnt really think that.  I also made a joke about Elizabeth Warren being related to the Native American terrorist.  I dont believe that either.  

So did I misquote you and you were being serious when you said pipe bomb or were you joking because you said fake bomb? Man trump has taught you well. “First of all you misquoted me so you’re lying. But if you didn’t misquote me and I actually said that I was just goofing around.”

5 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

They're all I got.  I got many pos rep on my jokes in the Austin Water Boiling Thread.  Sometimes good sometimes flat.  I think it is the mindset also IMHO.  People in this thread aren't going to laugh at Warren Indian jokes or my jokes about dirty water are just better.  Not sure.

Rep seems important to you. 

The bombs were incapable of detonating.  No one was going to get hurt, thankfully.  But that doesn’t matter.  Fake bombs are a terroristic threat.  Unless of course your name is Clock-hahmed.  In that case Prezzy Kenya-Kona blend invites you to the White House and calls you a “cool kid”.

Edited by A Cellar Honker
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 13

12 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

The bombs were incapable of detonating.  No one was going to get hurt, thankfully.  But that doesn’t matter.  Fake bombs are a terroristic threat.  Unless of course your name is Clock-hahmed.  In that case Prezzy Kenya-Kona blend invites you to the White House and calls you a “cool kid”.

20 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Except one was a functioning clock with ZERO explosive material made by a kid who was known around school as someone who liked to build electronics out of scrap materials (including functioning remote control for a projector,  and a cell phone charger for a fellow student).

While the others were actual bombs containing explosive material and shrapnel made my a guy who literally expressed a desire to injure/kill his targets (see cross hairs over faces on van).

Other than than that, they are exactly the same thing.

• Like 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

So are the magabomber supporters still running with the dems tried to bomb themselves to distract trumps midterm message, or have we moved on to something else? What are the good talking points today? The bombs didn’t work so no biggy? 

To me the most ironic thing about the false flag bomber theories is the fact that Trump literally raised a false flag about MS-13 and ISIS in the migrant caravan.  These idiots are simply beyond my comprehension at this point.

37 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Damn, that’s some pure uncut racism right there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

BTW I thought Alex Jones was banned from YouTube

He was, that's a reupload. But also he's an excellent example of people not putting up with trolling and "just joking". Alex Jones testified under oath that he's just playing a character and doesn't mean what he's saying. Sound familiar?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's tool speak. 

Thank God tjhooker parachuted into this thread or I might have gone my whole life without knowing what a soyboy was. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for that one. Hopefully he posts the definition again for you latecomers who missed it. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Who is playing a character?  Are you saying me?  I'm not.  This is me.  Good jokes bad jokes and all.  BTW you really come across as an arrogant asshole.

If I come across as an asshole and you're not playing a character, you really have some issues lol. And I'm not being an arrogant asshole to everyone, just to trolls who think they're being cute. Here's some samplings of your ravings about "snowflakes" and soy and how you've got the big brain that can think more betterer.

12 hours ago, tjhooker said:

The delicate snowflake is triggered.  

13 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Sounds like something someone with an Assoc. from ACC would say.  Was the graduation awesome?

19 hours ago, tjhooker said:

By any chance does soy make up a lot of your diet? lol

20 hours ago, tjhooker said:

No because your thought process to jump to the irony conclusion is flawed but makes sense in your brain. So I get why it makes sense to you.

Uh oh, someone believes in toxic masculinity.  The world must scare you.

That's the definition of something else but not soy boy.  Please, reread the definition. 

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

22 hours ago, tjhooker said:

You literally cant comprehend 2 things at once.  Race doesn't matter who cares what race a terrorist is?  2nd point I was making is everyone here was all happy it was an old white guy so I was commenting on that.  I truly think the high amounts of soy consumed by some people here has damaged the part of the brain that deals with logic.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:02 AM, tjhooker said:

Perhaps you're a fucking moron with brain damage.  Drank and ate too much soy and has become a complete soy boy.  Perhaps you cant follow the train of thought these possibly aren't functional bombs.  They have some components but would never go off.  

So, you can be mad at me all you want, but I'm just showing you why I have the opinion of you that I have. And if the best you can do is call me names and not actually back up your arguments with evidence, I'm not gonna engage with you because it's just a waste of time. And it's fun to point out how off your rocker you are. Maybe ate too much soy?

• Like 2

Ignore the troll, read the post on stochastic terrorism.

Imagine that Trump, instead of being the POTUS, was the leader of, say, another country. Calling for violence against Americans, saying he’d pay the legal fees of anyone who assaults US leaders, etc.

Do you think that our relationship with that country would change for the negative?

Yes, he has a first amendment right to free speech (although even that has limits - and he’s tiptoed right up to them, and there’s a good argument that he’s gone over them, with respect to inciting violence). But this conversation isn’t about whether trump should be prosecuted for his words. Rather, it’s about whether he should be FIRED for them. We can fire him. By ballot box in 2020, or by impeachment today (which is a political process, and is not otherwise limited constitutionally).

The CEO of our company is behaving in a harmful manner. If we were in the private sector, he would have been fired long ago. That’s our point.

And as for responsibility, next summer, one of us should repeatedly douse someone’s house with gasoline. Just hose it down, over and over. Then, when some source of ignition eventually sparks, and the whole place goes up, we can say “hey, we’re not responsible for someone else’s actions - he chose to light a cigarette/start his car/turn on his stove!” And we can repeat that defense from our jail cell, where we’ll have LOTS of time to think about it.

Every sane person understands the concepts of responsibility and culpability. The man who has poured gasoline all over everything here is culpable. Fuck him.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

SOYBOY from the urban dictionary

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Edited by Kilgorehorn

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Ignore the troll, read the post on stochastic terrorism.

Imagine that Trump, instead of being the POTUS, was the leader of, say, another country. Calling for violence against Americans, saying he’d pay the legal fees of anyone who assaults US leaders, etc.

Do you think that our relationship with that country would change for the negative?

Yes, he has a first amendment right to free speech (although even that has limits - and he’s tiptoed right up to them, and there’s a good argument that he’s gone over them, with respect to inciting violence). But this conversation isn’t about whether trump should be prosecuted for his words. Rather, it’s about whether he should be FIRED for them. We can fire him. By ballot box in 2020, or by impeachment today (which is a political process, and is not otherwise limited constitutionally).

The CEO of our company is behaving in a harmful manner. If we were in the private sector, he would have been fired long ago. That’s our point.

And as for responsibility, next summer, one of us should repeatedly douse someone’s house with gasoline. Just hose it down, over and over. Then, when some source of ignition eventually sparks, and the whole place goes up, we can say “hey, we’re not responsible for someone else’s actions - he chose to light a cigarette/start his car/turn on his stove!” And we can repeat that defense from our jail cell, where we’ll have LOTS of time to think about it.

Every sane person understands the concepts of responsibility and culpability. The man who has poured gasoline all over everything here is culpable. Fuck him.

Trump's a moron who belongs in a straight jacket.  But all his enablers who watch him douse the house with gasoline, over and over again.  Watch the people with cigarettes and cars nearby.  Cackling with glee, watching, waiting for something to happen, because they're going to show those libtard homeowners who's boss.  They can burn in hell.

14 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Trump's a moron who belongs in a straight jacket.  But all his enablers who watch him douse the house with gasoline, over and over again.  Watch the people with cigarettes and cars nearby.  Cackling with glee, watching, waiting for something to happen, because they're going to show those libtard homeowners who's boss.  They can burn in hell.

And then they'll argue that trump didn't light the fire, he doesn't even own a book of matches! It's all just a false flag attempt to make trump look bad

A Facebook account apparently belonging to the man charged with sending pipe bombs to prominent Democrats this week included references to Russian associates and propaganda links that echo Kremlin views on the Syrian civil war, alongside ramblings about soccer, women and U.S. politics.

Cesar Sayoc, 56, a vocal supporter of President Trump who was arrested in Florida on Friday and charged with multiple federal crimes, apparently spoke of “my Russian brothers” on several occasions on a Facebook page in 2015. The meaning of the references to Russians is not clear, nor is it clear how Sayoc came to view and share propaganda sympathetic to Russian actions in Syria.

Facebook removed the account from public view after news spread of Sayoc’s arrest. But The Washington Post obtained hundreds of public posts from 2015 and 2016 from Columbia University social media researcher Jonathan Albright, who downloaded them Friday before Facebook removed the information.

This article is a great - but frightening - insight into how this guy was radicalized.

Of note for those STILL claiming he was Native American -

As far back as 2002, lawyer Ronald Lowy recalled, the windows of Sayoc’s white Dodge Ram van were covered in stickers of Native American regalia. Though Sayoc was Filipino and Italian, he claimed to be a proud member of the Seminole tribe, Lowy said.

16 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A Facebook account apparently belonging to the man charged with sending pipe bombs to prominent Democrats this week included references to Russian associates and propaganda links that echo Kremlin views on the Syrian civil war, alongside ramblings about soccer, women and U.S. politics.

Cesar Sayoc, 56, a vocal supporter of President Trump who was arrested in Florida on Friday and charged with multiple federal crimes, apparently spoke of “my Russian brothers” on several occasions on a Facebook page in 2015. The meaning of the references to Russians is not clear, nor is it clear how Sayoc came to view and share propaganda sympathetic to Russian actions in Syria.

Facebook removed the account from public view after news spread of Sayoc’s arrest. But The Washington Post obtained hundreds of public posts from 2015 and 2016 from Columbia University social media researcher Jonathan Albright, who downloaded them Friday before Facebook removed the information.

Why is FB removing info from public view?