Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

Just now, tjhooker said:

OMG. Many of those are jokes. Dear Lord it is Surly.  We joke or dont apparently.  Where is the post where I said I bet this is probably just some crazy sending these?  I see you left that out.  

Hey, you asked me to provide evidence for my claims and what do ya know - I DID! And now you're butthurt because I gave you what you asked for? That's very soy boy of you

4 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Triggered by pic of Wasserman Shultz.  LOL.  It's a joke snowflake.  She was listed on the return address.  Yeah, no one here ever makes fun of the way a politician looks.  I bet you're fun to hang out with being constantly offended and all.

BTW there are no attractive pics of her.

Spanking still hurt? Calling me a snowflake make it all better? I'm happy for you.

I love when right wingers refer to others as snowflakes...the entire modern conservative platform is predicated on fear.  

From immigration, to guns, ISIS, voting rights, and doomsday prepping, these guys are afraid of their own shadows.  That's about as snowflakey as it gets.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Who defended those?  Not me. In fact, never defended Trump.  

Never said you defended trump. Never even said you defended nazis, pedophiles, and pussy grabbers. I was replying to incredulity's comment on how CR broke decorum of no negs, which contributes significantly to why people tend to neg more freely in the CR now.

But you're the one grouping yourself with those people judging from your reaction.

I really DGMOAF, but there was pretty longstanding decorum in the CR of not negging.
That's a stupid idea.

Reality is that there should be zero positive rep in the political forum, but until that happens negs are needed to counterbalance. Otherwise even admitted trolls can't be booted.

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

Both?

I was reading this thread and was thinking of a reply and then thought, “Tacos sound really good right now”. Nothing in particular made me think about tacos but admit it, doesn’t Tacos sound good?

I worked with an FBI agent of Miami.  She was hot, and serious, and hot...  also Cherokee indian.  She was tall lean and muscular and did I mention very serious?  I was completely impressed by her.   /csb

Despite what you hear in the news, the FBI is no joke.

Just now, Loco said:

I worked with an FBI agent of Miami.  She was hot, and serious, and hot...  also Cherokee indian.  She was tall lean and muscular and did I mention very serious?  I was completely impressed by her.   /csb

Despite what you hear in the news, the FBI is no joke.

I've never met an FBI agent who wasn't 1) dead serious about EVERYTHING, and 2) incredibly smart and well-educated.  I have pretty clear and clean life advice for y'all: if you are thinking of becoming involved in something that is likely to be investigated by the FBI, and could have a negative outcome for you.....don't do it.  

I mean, unless that's your plan for getting an introduction to the hot blonde agent above, in which case, you have my blessing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

The alt-right is full of the absolute dumbest people on earth.

In other news, our suspect had his home fraudulent foreclosed upon by Mnuchin's bank:

Dude was mindfucked by the fever swamp and had his home stolen by the same crooks he worships.  This guy should be Time's Person of the Year.  What a sad encapsulation of our current moment.  

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've never met an FBI agent who wasn't 1) dead serious about EVERYTHING, and 2) incredibly smart and well-educated.  I have pretty clear and clean life advice for y'all: if you are thinking of becoming involved in something that is likely to be investigated by the FBI, and could have a negative outcome for you.....don't do it.  

I mean, unless that's your plan for getting an introduction to the hot blonde agent above, in which case, you have my blessing.

I dunno, while she was very pretty in badass sort of way, she always seemed to range from agitated/annoyed to quietly seething...  and I mean like at lunch, after the trial, when I first met her...   like I said I was impressed by her and glad she's out there...  but I'm not even the slightest bit interested in spending more time in her presence.  Also the fraud was only 2-3mil so i think she thought she was slumming

We toured the FBI building on our 8th grade trip to DC. Our guide was a young agent. Man he was a dick, but I imagine "tour group leader" is not exactly a plum assignment. In fact he probably fucked up somewhere along the way to get a shit detail like that...But he was the most miserable bastard I've ever come across in the service sector, hands-down. 

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

We toured the FBI building on our 8th grade trip to DC. Our guide was a young agent. Man he was a dick, but I imagine "tour group leader" is not exactly a plum assignment. In fact he probably fucked up somewhere along the way to get a shit detail like that...But he was the most miserable bastard I've ever come across in the service sector, hands-down. 

They make agents be tour guides? It has to be a shit gig and it's hilarious.

6 hours ago, horncyclist said:
6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:
Man, check out his ride.

0bac827c6b714c7982be1d24cb146935.jpg

MAGA bomber confirmed? False flag narrators went a little overboard with the stickers. Totally not believable.

MAGA Bomber staring down some nasty charges.  Like trying to kill a couple of POTUS.