Raise your hand if

Slacks

You didn't know the 2pt was a slant option.

We called TO and they didn't change the play.

They're not throwing to the overloaded side. Too much can go wrong. Too many hands.

Eli Manning would have run that in. I was calling QB run as soon as they put up 2 fingers.

What the fuck was our staff thinking?

I'm not a coach. I'm not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

You didn't know the 2pt was a slant option.

We called TO and they didn't change the play.

They're not throwing to the overloaded side. Too much can go wrong. Too many hands.

Eli Manning would have run that in. I was calling QB run as soon as they put up 2 fingers.

What the fuck was our staff thinking?

I'm not a coach. I'm not.

This was not a "staff mistake" UT bottled up his initial run forward..guy setting the edge got sucked in. Simple as executing, not bad coaching decision. 

12 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Raise your hand if you didn't look at our defense the last two 2-point plays and know they were scared as all get out and had no confidence and that one of the profiles on "My 600 lb. Life" could have run it in.

Shit. Herman’s hand was quivering like a little bitch during the conversion. Imagine the players were shitting themselves. 

• Like 1

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I thought losing Hager would improve containment and help the dline stop playing with their eyes closed. Silly me. 

yeah everyone bitching about Hager(no Hager fan) has to remember who is behind him.  if they were good they'd be getting some snaps

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I have strep throat. I managed to scream profanities enough to completely lose voice, feel like I swallowed razor blades, and somehow teach my baby girls words they hadn’t heard to this point. Which is something after the Strong years.  

2 weeks in a fucking row. Same. Damn. Play. 

Mark my words Bowman & that ISU guy will have a rushing TD

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I have strep throat. I managed to scream profanities enough to completely lose voice, feel like I swallowed razor blades, and somehow teach my baby girls words they hadn’t heard to this point. Which is something after the Strong years.  

2 weeks in a fucking row. Same. Damn. Play. 

I swear it's like they're not teaching them how to contain rather then blindly rush upfield. Situation football. Our D just turns their brains off when the ball is snapped.