Cowboys @ Eagles: SNF

Vic Mackey

My $50 pawn shop find Epiphone Les Paul Jr. is the game's MVP.

When the momentum was turning against the Cowboys in the first half I got antsy and picked it up and started playing...ended up in a loop of "The Waiting" by Tom Petty.  I played the Cowboys back to a 10 point lead at the half.

Started the second half not playing and the fecals surged to tie it up.

I picked up the guitar again and started playing, same stuff. Cowboys took the lead back and clamped down on D. I played that shit until the final second ticked off the clock to seal the victory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

My $50 pawn shop find Epiphone Les Paul Jr. is the game's MVP.

When the momentum was turning against the Cowboys in the first half I got antsy and picked it up and started playing...ended up in a loop of "The Waiting" by Tom Petty.  I played the Cowboys back to a 10 point lead at the half.

Started the second half not playing and the fecals surged to tie it up.

I picked up the guitar again and started playing, same stuff. Cowboys took the lead back and clamped down on D. I played that shit until the final second ticked off the clock to seal the victory.

You're headed for trouble. Calling for a pick six before the half. You should see someone.That's your Indian name. Should See Someone

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I am still sticking with that Wentz is the most overrated thing going in the NFL. People desperately want him to be the golden boy and some great QB but he isn't. 

Oh ok. He was just well on his way to win NFL MVP in  year 2 and led the Eagles to the #1 seed before he tore his ACL 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oh ok. He was just well on his way to win NFL MVP in  year 2 and led the Eagles to the #1 seed before he tore his ACL 

So pretty much what Dak did his rookie year.  Dak gets trashed and Wentz gets praised. Don't get it.

Edited by Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

ok dak lost to gb at home and is worthless without zeke. i cant even name phillys RB

Lmao now you are sounding silly and creating false narratives. You do realize the Eagles were 3rd in rushing last year, right? They made a mid season move to get Ajayi to go along with Blount. Reminder, last year was the only season worth a damn so far for Wentz and guess what, had a great running game. So seems Wentz needs a solid run game as well.

And you are right, Dak has at least played in a playoff game. Meanwhile Wentz's backup comes in and they don't miss a beat and now comes out flat as can be and loses to a shit ass Dallas team after a bye week. You could stick Foles in this season and they'd be about what they are now. No real difference in Foles and Wentz.