I want OU

XYZ

If the D plays like they did tonight, we should be able to beat either OU or WV. It would be really sweet to knock Ou out of the top five or whatever AND at the same moment beat them twice in the same year. There could be no better way on earth to say "We're back."

Iowa State’s offense — especially one with best player suspended for the first half — is light years away from WVU and OU.

1 hour ago, Jack Burton said:

I used a slur, It wasn't racist though. If anything Tex Pete should be banned for calling me a pussy and instigating

Actually, it's the fucking definition of racist.

Whatever you want to think about Tex Pete (who've I always found to be relatively innocuous and a pretty good poster generally - this is Surly, not HornFans, after all), he's never done anything even remotely close to what you did. Put simply, the word you used is not acceptable in any form or fashion and you should feel really, really bad about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

You mean a bruise that can cause intense pain, loss of range of motion, and swelling? 

Yea, that's the kind of "bruise" that can keep a QB out of a game against Kansas. 

You know, it’s a shame that there isn’t anything available to help with pain and swelling that Sam could take. 

1 hour ago, Jack Burton said:

No shit, grow some skin

Yeah, people should just grow thicker skin when some clown dick motherfucker throws around a word that has been used as a tool to utterly dehumanize an entire race of people for centuries. I mean, what is the matter with people today? Why, you can't even coerce women into sex with the implied threat of violence or barbiturates these days. Clearly, everyone except you is in the wrong  🙄

TBH, this smells a lot like disgraced racist former Pricewaterhouse and McCombs School of Business reject Daniel Figurelli doing his best (which is still super pathetic) to make Longhorns look bad. On the off chance that you aren't a troll, you really need some fucking help.  

Edited by campcrunk
  • Like 1

I kind of want WVU to lose and miss the CG just so I can see Ehlinger somehow troll Grier with a Horns Down karma comment with him smiling with a Horns Up at Jerry World and Grier sitting "at home" somehow for proper karmic retribution.  

Edited by UTDD