MNF: Chiefs @ Rams

spystud13

32 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Is Texas Tech playing Cal on MNF tonight??  

3rd qtr score..... 33 - 30

Now it's 44 - 40 in the 4th qtr with 11 minutes left.

The B12 just turned into the NFL..... 

Probably just me, but might not be long till B12 starts Winning more National Championships... 🤘

Edited by LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Thujone said:

This looks like a big 12 game.

Everyone can see the NFL teams are adopting the air raid.  The big 12 has been the mecca of offensive innovation in all of football.  Funny to see college analysts shit on big 12 defenses and here we’re seeing two damn good nfl teams unable to stop the air raid.  

• Like 1

Just now, taybo20 said:

This is the type of game that will just reinforces everything the NFL has done to make defense harder to play and to make the league higher scoring. I’m not saying it’s wrong, just saying they are getting exactly what they want with this scoring battle

Definitely, they don't even try to hide it. I've seen ads where they tout the most points, TDs, etc. ever up to this point in the season. They are trying to shed the boring and stale label.

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

This is the type of game that will just reinforces everything the NFL has done to make defense harder to play and to make the league higher scoring. I’m not saying it’s wrong, just saying they are getting exactly what they want with this scoring battle

The defenses have scored 28 pts and helped towards another 7.