MNF: Chiefs @ Rams

spystud13

Don't care about either team.  If more NFL games were like that, I'd watch more NFL.
And thats also why some dont care anymore or are leaning towards off ...plus the catch rules

That call early in the game was a perfect defensive play and it gets flagged...no defense weakens the sport

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Neither of these teams will make the Super Bowl.

I don't trust Mahomes to go into Foxoboro and beat Brady.

I don't trust Goff to beat Brees.

Brees and Brady play the spread too.

The Big 12 has taken over the NFL.

Westlake and Wes Walker types everywhere.

4 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

And thats also why some dont care anymore or are leaning towards off ...plus the catch rules

That call early in the game was a perfect defensive play and it gets flagged...no defense weakens the sport

Agreed.  We watched that hit multiple times and the player made a play for( possession of)  the ball.  It was not dirty or malicious.  It was a great defensive play.

The officials were in waaaay over their heads.

Edited by slorch

23 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Fell asleep with the game on only to be awakened with Tessitore screaming about something, missed XP perhaps?  Always liked him but he was a beating last night from what I watched. 

The crew calling the game was part of the reason I turned it off. Made my ears bleed.

Allow the DBs to hand check and put their hands on WRs until the ball is in the air and call it a day. You have to give the defense something to try and compete with. Other than that, the 2nd half was good when the refs decided they were going to stop being the show.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Underdog said:

Fell asleep with the game on only to be awakened with Tessitore screaming about something, missed XP perhaps?  Always liked him but he was a beating last night from what I watched. 

He was good calling college games. Not sure what changed but he has been terrible on MNF.