Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

20 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

This dog has a 2nd career has a chew toy tester ….

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

That is one bad ass dog. Need to tell my pup about this. 

I'm going to need his address to mail a lifetime supply of bones his way. Maybe send a few bitches to him too. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yes. And then some. There is an active security component within State. Most wear suits and work outside the perimeter. 

But NEVER fuck with the Marine at Post 1. These dudes are bad asses. I say this having been a mascot at a few embassies.  USMC guarding embassies are never to be messed with. 

It’s a pretty good example of “fuck around and find out”.

Speaking of people who are going to fuck around and find out

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s a pretty good example of “fuck around and find out”.

Speaking of people who are going to fuck around and find out

Those are by far the best equiped mobilized troops yet. On the other hand, all of that gear will be stolen in under 24 hours.

3 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Didn't Khamenei brag about the Russians using their weapons on Twitter? Maybe that was fake?

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh, and on a couple of tweets and posts above….

I call bullshit on 50k dead dolphins in the black sea. I’m sure some have died, but that smells of bullshit.

On the idea that the withdrawing Russians are going to level Kherson….100% agree. They’ve been telegraphing it for weeks. They will use all the dumb arty they have and blow it to pieces, blaming Ukraine. It’s their standard play.

And love that dead Russian’s patch about all of the world being Russia. No, dude….just the graveyards. It’s getting harder and harder to argue against “the only good Russian is a dead Russian.” Patron was dead fucking right. Shit, I was right several years ago when my daughter had an offer to go study russian in Russia (state dept program, they cancelled her Turkish plan because Erdogan is a piece of dick, so they offered alternatives). I told her nope, I don’t want her having anything to do with Russia or Russians. Nothing good can come from having entanglements with those fucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There are plenty of bones for him to chew right there in Ukraine. The bones of dead Russians are nearly limitless. Hack off a dead orc leg and let him chew away, he deserves it.

Well then can we send him some bitches? I know where there is a collie that could use a new home. She may enjoy being around real military. And the architecture styles will remind her of home. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

My kiddo wanted to study Russian. Her dream is to work for NASA's international program. Told her the same. Nope, go study French and German. She listened and is a finalist to work a ESA project next summer. Fingers crossed. 

did she apply with axiom out at Johnson ?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

did she apply with axiom out at Johnson ?

She is still in school and it was through the university. Just a summer thing, but shit, I would love to spend a summer in the EU talking to smart people. Doing some amazing shit at GW. Loves her trips out to Wallops. Hehehe, kid will have a higher clearance than me in no time. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I call bullshit on 50k dead dolphins in the black sea. I’m sure some have died, but that smells of bullshit.

Clearly the top secret spetsnaz dolphins from Murmansk failed attempt to infiltrate Odessa

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Today is a happy day in the family of the Ivanovs from Ust-Zasransk and the Petrovs from Nizhnesvinktrovsk!

Their sons provided their families with white Ladas!!!

Mom is happy: "finally"!
Grumbles grandfather: "Why so long"?!
And only papa is not happy
Papa wanted Volga to be!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2