Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

thanks for posting. Many of the dying Russians are not bad people themselves but it shows the consequences of allowing an authoritative regime to control your country for decades. You're only there to advance the govt's objectives. Not the other way.

Russia wants to think this is 1942 and its acceptable to lose a soldier as long as it removes 1 bullet from the other side's arsenal. Each mobilization wave will get more and more desperate.

I’m reminded of the quote from the 2001 film Conspiracy (about the Final Solution)

The Russian does not give a damn who runs things. I have lived amongst them. The Russian only cares he has a bottle of vodka to suck and some form of domestic animal life to fuck. Then he will happily sit in shit his whole life. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

In recent days we’ve seen Germany, Canada, the Baltics, etc. announcing the donation of hundreds of thousands of pieces of winter clothing,

Russia is talking about canceling New Year’s celebrations to pay for winter clothing (hint: it’s too late to be trying to order this stuff)…..and stuff like this

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

^Doesn't appear too injured :(

I think he shot his toe off. I have seen what AP mines do. They shred. Even a Salvadoran 12 gauge mine would wreak the leg up to the knee. 

Love how they are bandaging his toes. Nah, you hit a mine? I start with a tourniquet. Then start the triage. 

Russians even suck at faking injuries. 

• Hook 'Em 3