Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

52 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Just imagine if Italy was running the courts.  

"Hello, I'm here for my trial..."

"You didn't bring the right form."

(Comes back with the form)

"Sorry, the form is supposed to be translated in Italian."

(Comes back with the translated form. Window is closed. Two hours later...)

"Ah, you're supposed to be at the other office.  They open tomorrow."

(Goes to the other office with the translated form)

"That's the wrong form.  You need to go back to the first office and get the right form."

Ad nauseum 

C1BA111B-4144-43BB-9102-25733228566A.jpeg.5a46c93a3154ccfda07aaa441161786d.jpeg

One hour for lunch…

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Maybe they can have a concert and Sting and Bono can make statements. 

They seem like good dudes.  Amnesty International seems like it has been hijacked by assholes though, I am sure they have people there that believe in the message of exporting the value of human rights.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nivek said:

They seem like good dudes.  Amnesty International seems like it has been hijacked by assholes though, I am sure they have people there that believe in the message of exporting the value of human rights.

It’s hard to overstate how much Russian cash has infected broad swaths of the non-profit community.  The embassy reached out to my org about a decade ago to do joint coeducational programs.  As some know, my sons are a 1/4 Latvian and my coparent is obviously half, and we hate Russians in our family. Hate.    

I was able to shut it down after the first inquiry, but it’s a sign of how thorough they were in attempts to corrupt our system, because I do not, by any measure, work for some super important group.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

15 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Hitler could have happily been King Turd of Shit Mountain at home in Germany if the rest of Europe had enforced the fucking treaties and slapped Germany around during the reoccupation of the Rhineland.  It was precisely a policy of non-isolation and appeasement that allowed him to become a problem outside of Germany.

What happens inside Russia is Russia’s gotdamn problem to deal with, the world response should be to prevent them from building a future to step a toe across their line.  A true “North Korea-ization” would be shit for Russia but kind of ok for its neighbors, you’ll notice that the NORKS aren’t marching troops anywhere. 

Where would the Norks march to, China? Japan? 
Geography & 1.5 billion Chinese say “nowhere”.

9 hours ago, MillerEP said:

What I find  interesting is that they are signaling they are willing to cut off the water for the Crimea region by blowing the damn (a massive long-term liability for them) to gain a short-term evacuation plan.

If that does not signal to you that they are trying to "stop the bleeding" to be able to try and force a settlement in the short term, I don't know what to tell you. The long-term impact of cutting the channel water supply is disastrous to them from a logistics standpoint. Unless they have come to grips that there is no way to hold Nova Kakhovka if the dam remains (and therefore there is no way to keep the UKA on the other side of the river) all this does is hurt their long-term ability to support Crimea.

• Hook 'Em 4

They are still trying to claim it’s a war with NATO, and they are calling it a war now.

They don’t tell their audience that it’s mostly a war with NATO’s surplus equipment, with some HIMARS, M777’s and ATGMs thrown in.  Shit, we are giving Ukraine anti-radar missiles that were built 30 years ago for an aircraft we haven’t flown in years.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are still trying to claim it’s a war with NATO, and they are calling it a war now.

They don’t tell their audience that it’s mostly a war with NATO’s surplus equipment, with some HIMARS, M777’s and ATGMs thrown in.  Shit, we are giving Ukraine anti-radar missiles that were built 30 years ago for an aircraft we haven’t flown in years.

It is a glaring fact in how big of a gap we see in our 20 to 30 year old equip vs what is the current load out of the RU troops on the ground. The narrative for years was RU was limited technologically in the social space and instead was keeping pace militarily. It is very obvious that is not the case and more importantly that is not case for anything we are looking at from a militarily export perspective. That takes a major revenue source of hard currency away from Russia as well.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

It is a glaring fact in how big of a gap we see in our 20 to 30 year old equip vs what is the current load out of the RU troops on the ground. The narrative for years was RU was limited technologically in the social space and instead was keeping pace militarily. It is very obvious that is not the case and more importantly that is not case for anything we are looking at from a militarily export perspective. That takes a major revenue source of hard currency away from Russia as well.

I think the very best in Russian equipment is on the same level. The problem for them is that they have so little of it. And they only have competitive stuff in very specific areas, but have huge gaps in other areas. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Putin does not want to be there, and Shoigu looks clueless as hell

FfkgQgqXwAEQ4X-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FfkgHwEXwAAo1Xe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Supposedly when Putin arrived a conscript approached him "aggressively" without permission and was shot and killed. It was obviously hushed up and might explain the body language. I'll try to dig it up

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I hope someone takes out these assholes. If those three are real Ukrainian POW's it is another war crime. The Hague is going to be busy I hope. 

I look forward to him holding the shattered body of each of his sons as they bleed out, asking him “why?” with their last gurgling breath.
Murderous shitbag clans deserve nothing less.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

44 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

The world’s second army is so powerful they’re hoping to get some hand-me-downs from the Taliban.

I'm conflicted...clearly we are engaged in a proxy war but not sure if it should be called the USA-Iran proxy war or the USA-Taliban proxy war. Either way those are some sick bastards willing to fight to the last Russian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

How has Shoigu not fallen out of a window? I assume it’s a “keep your friends close and your enemies closer” thing?

Several accounts say Shoigu presents no threat to him, is not ambitious, etc. and because his background was not in the military or intelligence, he’s “safe”.

• Hook 'Em 1