Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

37 minutes ago, pops said:

I dont get the Israeli position here. Zelensky is a jew for fucks sake. And they could fuck with Iran form the bleachers the same way we are fucking with Russia. I guess I just don't get it. 

And it’s free market research and marketing for Israel - Ukraine would share their data on the Iranian drones, hell probably give them the drones to tear apart.

• Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, pops said:

I dont get the Israeli position here. Zelensky is a jew for fucks sake. And they could fuck with Iran form the bleachers the same way we are fucking with Russia. I guess I just don't get it. 

I'm with you. My two best guesses are them not wanting to share their tech/capabilities and/or still wanting to play nice with Russia to manage issues in Syria.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

we're going to end up with two different worlds.  we are going to do sanctions against russia, secondary sanctions against their trading partners.  the rest of the west will be on board.  enough will be willing to be secondary sanctioned because of the need to have business somewhere: mozambiques of the world will be selling arms to russia, not caring they aren't a part of western trade.  we end up with two different circles.  ours will be the big powerful one with boardwalk and park place, of course, but theirs which will be a motley crew of countries and war lords sitting on the light blue properties that are just excited to have a source of business.  it'll work a little bit.

So some combination of The Book of Eli, The Postman, and Mad Max?? 

2 hours ago, pops said:

Israel will pick a side if the other side says something offensive about Jews/Israel.

They’re just waiting to get their feelings hurt before committing resources.