Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

If Russia is severing communication cables owned by EU and the US in the Atlantic, seems like it’s getting close to fucking around and finding out.

Sunken Russian subs can’t cut cables. Just a helpful hint. And it’s not like they can conclude that we sunk it; Russian subs sink due to incompetence more often than the Yankees lose to the Astros.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Sunken Russian subs can’t cut cables. Just a helpful hint. And it’s not like they can conclude that we sunk it; Russian subs sink due to incompetence more often than the Yankees lose to the Astros.

true.... but if all Russian subs everywhere but the Black Sea suddenly all stop communicating within 15 mins of each other.....

that MIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHT be a tad bit suspicous. 

true.... but if all Russian subs everywhere but the Black Sea suddenly all stop communicating within 15 mins of each other.....

that MIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHT be a tad bit suspicous. 

Tell the Rooskies a freighter carrying washing machines across the Atlantic sank. They’ll conclude that the subs are all busy looting the wreck.
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I’m firing up the @blacklab flare. 

I’d have to imagine their submarines are taken care of so much better than anything else in their military outside of nukes, but for fucks sake, they’ve lost multiple top-tier aircraft (for them) within Russia over the past few days.  Those pilots and mechanics are not conscripts.

The Black Sea fleet, outside of Muscova, also seems to be competently sortieing a few miles off the coast, launching missiles, and then hurrying back, without sinking.

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

I wouldn't be shocked if every fast attack available is out tracking russian subs right now and is hoping to get the go ahead to sink the bastards.

27 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Then get on it. 

"Y'know, I seen me a mermaid once. I even seen me a shark eat an octopus. But I ain't never seen no phantom Russian submarine."

• Hook 'Em 1

SOHR confirmed that Israel had destroyed a drone factory with missiles. The warehouse of finished products and all production equipment were also destroyed. These are the drones that Iran supplies to the Kremlin. The destroyed target was in the area of Dimas airport

What's with the fuck @ scrap, Rusnya?

^Please be true

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 9

So this Kherson offensive is gonna start pretty soon, and we're hearing the Russians are preparing for a Melitopol/Fallujah/Grozny/Allepo/Stalingrad.

Question from a person who knows very little about this: why not just go around Kherson?  Let the Russians go hungry?  Is it because the UKA needs roads that go through the city?  Too many civilians there just to ignore?

To be clear, I'm totally not questioning the plan.  Just trying to learn.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

When comments like this are made on TV, it almost certainly reflects the thoughts of some in the govt and the general public. It's extremely doubtful this guy has an unique opinion.

Krasovsky has been fired from RT. So even Russia has a line....apparently killing children is too much but kidnapping is fair game.

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When you realize the HUGE overlaps of "being Russian" with "being aggy," it's....horrifying.

-Massively overstate their power/ability, year after year.

-Incompetent execution of even the most basic things.

-Their politics and political rhetoric are terrifyingly similar.

-militaristic society, love of authoritarian type rule.

-A heavy percentage of unsophisticated (understatement) hillbilly types.

-Actual sheep-shaggers.

Jesus.  I'd never really looked at it with that level of detail, and now that I have......I wanna puke.

-Diet consisting of lard.

-Russians under Stalin built Aggy-esque buildings.

-Fear/Envy/Hatred of "effete" rival power to the west

-More lard.

-Insanely complicated verb conjugations and noun declensions (just kidding, Aggy not do that.)

-Suspicion of outsider.

-Lard.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

-Diet consisting of lard.

-Russians under Stalin built Aggy-esque buildings.

-Fear/Envy/Hatred of "effete" rival power to the west

-More lard.

-Insanely complicated verb conjugations and noun declensions (just kidding, Aggy not do that.)

-Suspicion of outsider.

-Lard.

We could do this all freaking day.

However, I am uncomfortable with what looks like your criticism of the liberal use of pork fat.   Pork fat good.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

So this Kherson offensive is gonna start pretty soon, and we're hearing the Russians are preparing for a Melitopol/Fallujah/Grozny/Allepo/Stalingrad.

Question from a person who knows very little about this: why not just go around Kherson?  Let the Russians go hungry?  Is it because the UKA needs roads that go through the city?  Too many civilians there just to ignore?

To be clear, I'm totally not questioning the plan.  Just trying to learn.

I'm not an expert, so I'm sure someone will correct me, but I don't think that Kherson is easy to bypass and isolate like that.  It is a major crossing point on the river, and it would be difficult for Ukraine to secure two bridgeheads, one above and another below the city to get into position for such an envelopement.

Control of the city is also very important to both sides strategically and politically.  As I understand it, by taking Kherson Ukraine would control the fresh water supply for much of Crimea.  Losing that would be another heavy blow to Russia.

If anyone can figure out how to get around this nut and crack it more easily, I think the Ukrainians can.  So we wait and see.

• Hook 'Em 4