We have to win

Xcalibur

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yea. He’s going to fucking As

Texas Longhorns fans Fuck Him
Texas Rangers fans Fuck Him
Houston Astros fans Fuck Him.

He can die

As an A's fan I'd personally like it if he rolls his ankle real hard on the first snap and quits football on the spot to rehab it. And he'd totally do that - he's kind of a little bitch.

Edited by texifornia

2 hours ago, jinx said:

You had me at Stonie Clark, 94 was my freshman year. 

I am fully subscribed to your thread and will fax you $9.95.  This isn't a must win, but a win defines a lot about what happens going forward.  I think we have a good shot to win, and the attitudes of the teams seem 180 degrees from the early 2000s.  

What!!???

Even my wife said it during the WVU vs OU game.

Lets play WVU instead of BlowU because they must suffer for a full year. Only suffering for 2 months is not enough. If they win then we must beat them. We can't afford not too.

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fucking hate finally getting turnt.  It’s about time.  This is war. 

/NotWinslow

Dude shut the fuck up and quit trying to fit in. Come back if (hahahahahahahahaha you're getting shit on) you win on Saturday.

This has always been war and you're about to get Blitzkrieged like Poland in 1939. 

Check the all time record and go back to your shitty wind-ripped racist asshole of a city in the midwest. 

You sound like you enjoy losing to UT. Sooner cuck at its finest. 

Edited by BarStella
  • Like 1

Just now, BarStella said:

Dude shut the fuck up and quit trying to fit in. Come back if (hahahahahahahahaha you're getting shit on) you win on Saturday.

This has always been war and you're about to get Blitzkrieged like Poland in 1939. 

Check the all time record and go back to your shitty wind-ripped racist asshole of a city in the midwest. 

Lol.  Sorry, who the fuck are you?  I’m supposed to get riled up by some complete nobody??  

Luckily for you, shitheads can get banned and come back as bigger shitheads.  Try harder this time. 

Next...

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Sorry, who the fuck are you?  I’m supposed to get riled up by some complete nobody??  

Luckily for you, shitheads can get banned and come back as bigger shitheads.  Try harder this time. 

Next...

An internet cred argument? Come on dude. You are on a longhorn forum, you have already lost. Stfu and take the loss pussy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

An internet cred argument? Come on dude. You are on a longhorn forum, you have already lost. Stfu and take the loss pussy.

Oh cool, one sock defending another.  This is immensely entertaining.  What’s funny is my ass will survive on a longhorn forum longer than you and your bf could ever dream of.

Anyways, talk some shit, eat some negs, then come back as some other bullshit catchy name.  See you on the other side.  

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh cool, one sock defending another.  This is immensely entertaining.  What’s funny is my ass will survive on a longhorn forum longer than you and your bf could ever dream of.

Anyways, talk some shit, eat some negs, then come back as some other bullshit catchy name.  See you on the other side.  

CsIhNCMWIAAtUa_.jpg

Dumb okies

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Dude you aren't that bad as far as Sooners go but you should seriously chill until after the game Saturday. You realize you're paying an Aggie to participate on a Longhorn board to throw sock accusations out. That's kind of lame by definition.  

You have zero status right now during Hate Week 2.0. Come back when it's less contentious. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh man. That’s a funny meme.  You’ll last forever around here with that type of witty shtick.  

You still dont get it do you. I dont give a fuck if I last around here or not. You are a dumb okie running smack to Texas fans on a Texas forum. You have already lost the game of life. You are bragging about internet cred late at night on a rival site. Let that sink in to your meth addled brain.

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude you aren't that bad as far as Sooners go but you should seriously chill until after the game Saturday. You realize you're paying an Aggie to participate on a Longhorn board to throw sock accusations out. That's kind of lame by definition.  

You have zero status right now during Hate Week 2.0. Come back when it's less contentious. 

Oh please.  This is the fun. Don’t be a pussy. Too contentious?  I know plenty of people here from whoever runs it on down. If they tell me to leave I’ll be happy to step aside.  Until then, the shit talking will continue.  

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh please.  This is the fun. Don’t be a pussy. Too contentious?  I know plenty of people here from whoever runs it on down. If they tell me to leave I’ll be happy to step aside.  Until then, the shit talking will continue.  

Bro - this isn't an invite-only board. What are you even talking about. No one is asking you to leave. Just be conscious of where you're posting and when.

Peace

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Bro - this isn't an invite-only board. What are you even talking about. No one is asking you to leave. Just be conscious of where you're posting and when.

Peace

Oh yeah, ya know, since ChiTownDoc is such a brand new poster around these parts, he should really be reminded of the rules...congratulations to you for showing him how it works around here!! 

Man, stay in your fuckin lane. 

20 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Oh yeah, ya know, since ChiTownDoc is such a brand new poster around these parts, he should really be reminded of the rules...congratulations to you for showing him how it works around here!! 

Man, stay in your fuckin lane. 

What lane is that? Why don't you start a group message so you can suck each other's dicks and leave the actual Texas fans alone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BarStella said:

What lane is that? Why don't you start a group message so you can suck each other's dicks and leave the actual Texas fans alone. 

Well look at that. We finally win nine games again and now we have new posters showing up and telling us who the *real* Texas fans are.

GTFO, go have your momma put your Bama shirt back on you, cheesedick. I'm all done with her. 

6 hours ago, jinx said:

You had me at Stonie Clark, 94 was my freshman year. 

I am fully subscribed to your thread and will fax you $9.95.  This isn't a must win, but a win defines a lot about what happens going forward.  I think we have a good shot to win, and the attitudes of the teams seem 180 degrees from the early 2000s.  

I chuckled at Stonie Clark, because I should have been out of school by then (but it was my ~4th or 5th sophomore year) and I was thinking "Not a soul in uniform this Saturday was even born when Stonie made that stop."

MistyThinAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

I've included the gif for the youngs.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 2