Old men who Grope

kibbles

7 hours ago, futureman said:

bitch if you put your hands on my pop-pop I’ll lay your ass out.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Well if your pop pop is a pervy pussy grabber and you’re a woman beater I’m sure the county jail will be happy to make you cell mates.

Just be sure to watch each other’s buttholes. I bet Bubba and his friends would enjoy a pop pop/grandson gang bang.

But the internet tough guy act is a good niche for you. It’s nice when you find your true calling.

6 hours ago, futureman said:

you’re so courageous!

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah. Nothing courageous about defending yourself from sexual assault.

If an old gay dude grabbed your dick would you be cool with that?

Just boys will be boys?

*sigh* This new season of Arrested Development is kind of depressing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah. Nothing courageous about defending yourself from sexual assault.

If an old gay dude grabbed your dick would you be cool with that?

Just boys will be boys?

if a dude groped my granddad I’d fuck them up.  if you did it I don’t see how that’s any different at all?  should I not beat your ass just because you don’t have a cock?  seems like a special consideration.  I assumed you were a feminist. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, futureman said:

if a dude groped my granddad I’d fuck them up.  if you did it I don’t see how that’s any different at all?  should I not beat your ass just because you don’t have a cock?  seems like a special consideration.  I assumed you were a feminist. 

No you shouldn't, but that's just me and pretty much most men out there saying that.  Not sure what the right answer is, but beating up a girl/woman is no bueno pretty 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time.  

Having said that cold cocking an old dude who cops a feel is maybe a bit over the top. A good solid slap to the face should be sufficient enough to cause embarrassment and get the message across.

9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not sure what the right answer is, but beating up a girl/woman is no bueno pretty 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time.

The right answer is for Pop-pop to keep his hands to himself, and it shouldn’t be vague.   There are few things in the world that are truly black & white.  The wrongness of groping a woman without her consent should be one of them.

Edited by Goredho
Or man, for that matter
  • Like 1

Just now, Goredho said:

The answer is for Pop-pop to keep his hands to himself, and it shouldn’t be vague.   There are few things in the world that are truly black & white.  Not groping a woman without her consent should be one of them.

Umm yeah, thanks.  Beating up a woman is another one of those black and white things.

In related news there is a dead guy that groped a gal on west 6th a while back.  I think the husband/boyfriend that chased him down blew him up with a hard shove and he hit his little head on the ground. Well actually not the little head... or he would still be alive.

3 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I never understood groping.  It's something for men that quite honestly don't have any "game."  As isn't the point of the whole mating dance to have HER want grope YOU!

Part of what I never got the strip club scene or paying a woman for sex.  Worked at a strip club after HS as the owners gopher and general purpose helper.  Just didn't get attraction of paying to sit in a bar watching girls dance that you're not going home with.  

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Part of what I never got the strip club scene or paying a woman for sex.  Worked at a strip club after HS as the owners gopher and general purpose helper.  Just didn't get attraction of paying to sit in a bar watching girls dance that you're not going home with.  

I could have gone home with them pretty easily.  Gotta treat them shitty mostly, because they are so used to the goobers wanting to play nice with them hoping for sex.  They are in the fucking sex business, so it's more transactional partying really.  I had a buddy who loved them, ended up marrying an ex-dancer... and you know how that worked out.  There is a good reason I swear and repeat the old adage "never marry a titty dancer." For me there really wasn't much attraction beyond having them grope me for a dollar or $20.  I always used to joke that honestly dancers would be hard for me to fuck.  As the image of like a million different dicks going into the spot I was going to put my weiner was sort of a mental buzz kill.

I much preferred specializing in good girl gone bad... now that's a lot more fun and challenging!

Edited by horn4life

2 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I could have gone home with them pretty easily.  Gotta treat them shitty mostly, because they are so used to the goobers wanting to play nice with them hoping for sex.  They are in the fucking sex business, so it's more transactional partying really.  I had a buddy who loved them, ended up marrying an ex-dancer... and you know how that worked out.  There is a good reason I swear and repeat the old adage "never marry a titty dancer." For me there really wasn't much attraction beyond having them grope me for a dollar or $20.  I always used to joke that honestly dancers would be hard for me to fuck.  As the image of like a million different dicks going into the spot I was going to put my weiner was sort of a mental buzz kill.

I much preferred specializing in good girl gone bad... now that's a lot more fun and challenging!

Go on........

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Umm yeah, thanks.  Beating up a woman is another one of those black and white things.

The beating up of a woman is only being discussed as a response to her physical response to being groped.  If Pop-pop keeps his hands in his pockets, Pop-pop don't get beat down by a woman, and none of us of the less-fair sex have the apparent moral quandary of whether or not to beat up a woman or otherwise struggling to decide how we should react.

Our reaction should require no thought and be automatic -- the dude deserved what he got.  Whether to beat her up, or trying to come up with "what the answer is" as to how to react in this situation is a stupid fucking exercise in Trumpist mental masturbation.  It is a problem that does not need solving.  That women are put in the situation in the first place, as practiced and admitted to by our glorious Grab-Em-By-The-Pussy-In-Chief, is what does need solving and deserves your thought and consideration.

19 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Well if your pop pop is a pervy pussy grabber and you’re a woman beater I’m sure the county jail will be happy to make you cell mates.

Just be sure to watch each other’s buttholes. I bet Bubba and his friends would enjoy a pop pop/grandson gang bang.

But the internet tough guy act is a good niche for you. It’s nice when you find your true calling.

Hugo, you are one tough broad

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So if some little kid grabs bama chick's tits I expect her to knock them out as well. Because a lot of old folks have about the same mental capacity to know better as a five year old does.

Why is keeping your hands to yourself such a hard concept to grasp? Pun intended of course.

Yep, the brain's loss of ability to control impulses is a common feature of dementia. I know the claim is that this thread isn't about GHWB, but in his case I place a lot of the blame on those around him who could tell he had lost that ability and still put him in situations where it would be an issue. If you are charged with caring for someone who you know has lost his inhibitions and has started to be inappropriate then it's your responsibility to keep them out of situations where they can be inappropriate.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep, the brain's loss of ability to control impulses is a common feature of dementia. I know the claim is that this thread isn't about GHWB, but in his case I place a lot of the blame on those around him who could tell he had lost that ability and still put him in situations where it would be an issue. If you are charged with caring for someone who you know has lost his inhibitions and has started to be inappropriate then it's your responsibility to keep them out of situations where they can be inappropriate.

[Brisket, beginning to understand why his friends and family don't want to take him out in public]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1