2019 Sugar Bowl Trash Talk on FB

Limp Brisket

11 hours ago, Hamttx said:

At a current stock price of $138 and a 52 week high of $218 ima gonna guess a shit load.

You realize that 52 week high number makes the current price look like shit, right? You aren't supposed to lose 40% of your equity in less than a year.

Edited by ztejas
52week high talk not going away

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

You realize that 52 week high number makes the current price look like shit, right? You aren't supposed to lose 40% of your equity in less than a year.

Yes I do, in the same way as if you bought it at $138 and cashed it out at $218 earned you 40%. But that wasn’t my point.

The use of those figures was not to give stock advice. But to show Facebook is still very active and strong in the market place. Answering the poster who posed the question “people still post on FB?”...Which obviously they still do.

Just now, Hamttx said:

Yes I do, in the same way as if you bought it at $138 and cashed it out at $218 earned you 40%. But that wasn’t my point.

The use of those figures was not to give stock advice. But to show Facebook is still very active and strong in the market place. Answering the poster who posed the question “people still post on FB?”...Which obviously they still do.

Yes, dude, we get it. Most of us have parents and grandmas.

11 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Not when $138 is the 52 week low lmfao. Facebook has plummeted.

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Generally speaking, I stand against the over-moderation of this board. In this instance, a permaban seems like the only logical move.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

And Shaggy's, I mean, Surly's, just the guys to do it. 

17 hours ago, ztejas said:

Not when $138 is the 52 week low lmfao. Facebook has plummeted.

Rhetorical question. I am actually curious as to what makes up your portfolio. And what YOU actually own that is currently trading at $138 or more per share?

51 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Rhetorical question. I am actually curious as to what makes up your portfolio. And what YOU actually own that is currently trading at $138 or more per share?

Not interested in starting a portfolio right now seeing as we are headed for a recession. In my "hypothetical" portfolio I sure as shit wouldn't be carrying facebook. I would probably basket hold tech companies with staying power and maybe make some gambles on clean energy. I don't have cash to fuck around in the market right now and even if I did I would be hesitant until I see who the next president-elect is. No CR - let's keep it to finance. Or football. Since we're on the football board.