Stephen A Smith is a Fucking Dumbass

Vic Mackey

15 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Skip is just as bad, if not worse.  He was the one who started the "Troy Aikman is gay" rumors back in the mid-'90s.  Troy has commented on numerous occasions his lack of respect for Skip.

Also, Skip was the 1st voice on the 1st day of programming for The Ticket in Dallas in '94.  For those unaware, that station is legendary these days as the trailblazing sports radio station Texas...like the very 1st one.  

Skip does not acknowledge that he ever worked there and refuses to have any contact with the employees there (including the show hosts, who have all been there 20+ years).  It's beneath him.

Curt Menafee, however, speaks to the guys at least once a year and fondly remembers his times there.

Skip Bayless didn't like this gig

A moment of silence for Skip's time on the Little Ticket

• Haha 1

Skip is just as bad, if not worse.  He was the one who started the "Troy Aikman is gay" rumors back in the mid-'90s.  Troy has commented on numerous occasions his lack of respect for Skip.
Also, Skip was the 1st voice on the 1st day of programming for The Ticket in Dallas in '94.  For those unaware, that station is legendary these days as the trailblazing sports radio station Texas...like the very 1st one.  
Skip does not acknowledge that he ever worked there and refuses to have any contact with the employees there (including the show hosts, who have all been there 20+ years).  It's beneath him.
Curt Menafee, however, speaks to the guys at least once a year and fondly remembers his times there.
Why would Skip be buddy buddy with anyone from The Ticket? I don't expect anyone from the station cares about him either.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I have been there a few times but not for Dallas games. I was not that pleased with it. It was when it first opened so maybe they have improved since then.

Yeah it's pretty trashy. I went one time for a couple pre-movie drinks as that huge theater is right next door. Thought I had walked across the border for a minute.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah it's pretty trashy. I went one time for a couple pre-movie drinks as that huge theater is right next door. Thought I had walked across the border for a minute.

United Artists? I have never been there but been to the Hollywood theater across the highway plenty of times. And yep Bombones is a different crowd and atmosphere than the other breastraunts. 

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Isn't there a place called Tight Ends in Dallas? I haven't been there, but I've seen some pics of it online....for research purposes only

Plano to be exact. I've never been. Heard varying reviews about it, both online and personal from people who went.

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Isn't there a place called Tight Ends in Dallas? I haven't been there, but I've seen some pics of it online....for research purposes only

I've been a couple of times after softball games in Frisco. It's almost like walking into a strip club with big bouncers at the door, the music is way too loud, and the food is average at best. 

They recruit girls from Twin Peaks, Hooters, Bonedaddy's, etc. and many are pretty hot (especially the bartenders) and wearing next to nothing but both times we got the only fat girl in the place. Pretty sure our group wasn't who she was brought in for. 

6 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

They have titties at places that don't have shitty food. There's girls everywhere. I go out of my apartment, there's girls in the elevator. They're in cafeterias, subways, so what?

Add in the fact that true hot chicks would never work at a breastaurant and I never saw the appeal of those places either. You'd be lucky to see a 7. 

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

United Artists? I have never been there but been to the Hollywood theater across the highway plenty of times. And yep Bombones is a different crowd and atmosphere than the other breastraunts. 

Yeah - I got a random regal cinemas gift card and ended up seeing the new Bladerunner there. 

Very forgettable experience. 

6 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Yep any break room at work and it’s either something like this or FoxNews. No CR. 

The SportClips stores alone probably drive ESPN's ratings up a full point. I dunno how those girls don't just blow their brains out, having to hear those asshole idiots yap all day every day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

When you accept Stephen A Smith for the troll character that he is, I think he's hilarious. This had to be one of the more ridiculous/hilarious things I've ever heard him say, starting around 1:03:

https://streamable.com/dttz

And he is paid to be a troll..Not to be smart, not to be correct in what he says and not to be a journalist anymore. He is nothing more than a paid actor playing a bit. He is the Sports Show heel that you are SUPPOSED to hate cause he talks trash about your team how dare he!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

So you're the one person in America who likes Skip Bayless.

I said cowboys homers, not fake ass fuck sticks who claim to be a Cowboys fan, but is a bitch ass mother fucker and should be strung up and quartered the next time he steps foot in dallas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

He's not wrong here

Haha he's not, but the fact that he prefaces it by saying "this may be the cockiest thing I've ever said" and "I'd have won that trial. I've often said that"

Is that right, Stephen A? So you've had this conversation multiple times haha

12 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

So you're the one person in America who likes Skip Bayless.

Skip is annoying, but he might have been the first person on the "this is not all on VY. Jeff Fisher is a fraud" bandwagon. Even while being an OU homer. Back when he was shouting this from the mountain tops, everyone still assumed Fisher was a top of the line coach...or even an average one. Plus, as a Cowboys and Spurs fan, I can fuck with Skip. He's annoying af, but he likes the vast majority of my sports teams. I wasn't old enough to care about his DMN reporting in the early 90s

Edited by youdunnf'dup