Turning in my pussy card

MaybeACoordinator

We should win the conference the next two years unless Lincoln Riley can pull another Heisman QB transfer out of his ass. 

Oklahoma should be starting over with a freshman QB, Greer is gone as well as holgorsen, fat boy TCU seems like his quarterback room is all screwed up, and tech is breaking in a new coach. We better own this conference

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

We should win the conference the next two years unless Lincoln Riley can pull another Heisman QB transfer out of his ass. 

Oklahoma should be starting over with a freshman QB, Greer is gone as well as holgorsen, fat boy TCU seems like his quarterback room is all screwed up, and tech is breaking in a new coach. We better own this conference

hes going to get a transfer.  his O will get crushed without a top tier QB.

I agree completely! Op is a pussy. 

I also was hoping we wouldn’t embarrass ourselves. I honestly didn’t pay much attention until very late because I thought a loss was too likely to get my hopes up. I had a dream the other day.  Predictions be damned!  What if Texas shows up from the coin toss and just punches UGA in he mouth for 4 quarters and dominates..... nah,   Couldn’t happen!

5 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

It's similar to how the world was left with only one superpower after the cold war. Eventually, others will rebuild but it will take them time and Texas is rolling now.