AFC Wild Card Round: Colts at Texans

Machinator

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol at the ‘I’m sorry’ as if anyone on here thinks this isn’t over.  

Watson has to go Mahomes and do so immediately. It's like playing Bama, down by 3 scores. Go spread and speed up the game. Bama did it to Georgia last NC game. Throw, scamper, throw some more.

I'm not so into the NFL. Is it pretty common for the refs to miss the spot on the Colts first first down of the game, the long interference on the Texans first possession and the facemask on Watson with a minute left? They were out in the open so I don't see how the refs could have missed them.
That was the correct spot on the first down of their first drive. He caught it beyond the marker.

17 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

No

VY curse is on

Yep.  When they didn’t draft Vince, I sent an angry email saying how stupid it was.  It was an absolute marketing dream if nothing else.  Their GM sent an email back saying how they needed a DE that would preform for many years was better move.  Don’t recall the DE the drafted but do recall he didn’t make it very long.  Idiots 

• Like 1

Yep.  When they didn’t draft Vince, I sent an angry email saying how stupid it was.  It was an absolute marketing dream if nothing else.  Their GM sent an email back saying how they needed a DE that would preform for many years was better move.  Don’t recall the DE the drafted but do recall he didn’t make it very long.  Idiots 

Mario Williams. Reggie Bush was also in the mix

Houston is cursed in the post season. Their inability to run the ball and shitty secondary are on full display in this game.

This is no fucking curse. Terrible HC needs to be fired and terrible OL and CBs. Fix that and we can make some noise. Offer Lincoln Riley $10 million a year to coach Deshaun

1 minute ago, ADHD said:

They need to speed it up.

After you give up this next score, 2 minute offense the rest of the way.

It's your last chance.

Or get a turnover.

But this is it. 1 more drive and then the building empties.

Why is anyone still there?

The Colts have a good D. This is what they did to the Cowboys. That said, looks as though the Houston OC learned nothing from game films - and miraculously, is unable to do one fucking thing when Indy blitzs. How bout a quick pitch? Flare to a back? Tight end cuts off his route? Any mother fucking thing but Watson going fetal. Fuck this OC and this HC.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch