AFC Wild Card Round: Colts at Texans

Machinator

The Colts did the same thing to the Cowboys & the Cowboys are firecracker hot. I'm sorry but the Texans have lost this game. The Colts are a machine, they will keep grinding, scoring, retaining possession.

The Colts are going to the AFC Championship game. 

Just now, ADHD said:

The Colts did the same thing to the Cowboys & the Cowboys are firecracker hot. I'm sorry but the Texans have lost this game. The Colts are a machine, they will keep grinding, scoring, retaining possession.

The Colts are going to the AFC Championship game. 

Lol at the ‘I’m sorry’ as if anyone on here thinks this isn’t over.  

I'm not so into the NFL. Is it pretty common for the refs to miss the spot on the Colts first first down of the game, the long interference on the Texans first possession and the facemask on Watson with a minute left? They were out in the open so I don't see how the refs could have missed them.

Edited by Bevo

I’m gonna chalk this up to the colts being potentially the best team in the afc. They have no glaring holes, and luck is pretty good I suppose. Maybe that’s just the cowboys fan in me, and how they were able to consistently run the ball against us like nobody, except the titans 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

Just now, Bevo said:

I'm not so into the NFL. Is it pretty common for the refs to miss the spot on the Colts first down, the long interference on the Texans first possession and the facemask on Watson with a minute left? They were out in the open so I don't see how the refs could have missed them.

Refs suck, no matter the sport or the level of the sport.

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I want Bill O’Brien’s head on a platter. Wish I was King Herod to make it happen. Fire this motherfucker after the game. Completely unprepared. Shittiest coach this side of Hue Jackson in the NFL

But I was told by multiple posters that I was retarded to say there was any scenario under which BoB should be fired, including getting blown out 40-0 at home (a few years after losing 29-0 at home to KC).

Coaching is getting your guys ready to play, scheming to exploit your opponents’ weaknesses, and adding wrinkles to what you’ve done all season to deceive your opponent. The offense has been predictable, Clowney is playing with no motor, DBs sucking ass.