Penultimate Meltdown Thread

bamachine

To be fair, most Georgia (and Alabama) players were alerted to the fact that the Sugar Bowl was going to be played in Mercedes-Benz stadium.  Which was news to them that it is located in New Orleans.  Which was an epiphany that it is located in Louisiana.  Which was a revelation that such a state was located in SEC country.  And only then did they decide to give a shit.  

People that attend most SEC schools are fucking idiots.  Why do we keep tip-toeing around this issue?  We have to pretend like every college graduate is on the same playing field.  That every school called, "University of (insert state name)" is of equal caliber.  It's ridiculous.  Now to be fair, Georgia is a decent school, and light years ahead of most of the SEC.  But many of 'em, and sure as shit everyone from Alabama if a fucking moron.  Whey do we keep pretending that subpar colleges are worth talking about?  Because they lose big-time football games?  okay.  

Fuck Georgia, Fuck Bama, and fuck that SEC-apologist intro to the Sugar Bowl. 

For a fucking month leading up to this game, the media gave us story after story from the Georgia camp about how they were focused on Texas, focused on winning, ready to show the world how good they were, and how Georgia was ready to play well, and how they wouldn't have any excuses.  

And then they got physically dominated and embarrassed, and now we're just in a fucking monsoon of Georgia excuses about how distracted and unfocused and not-ready they were.  

Edited by Paul Wesley
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, bamachine said:

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/1/10/18176471/nsfw-meltdown-new-years-

This just covers the New Years games, including the UGA meltdown.

Once they do the one for Bama, will add it in here.

Thanks bamachine and sorry the Tide got their shit pushed in but then again not very sorry at all 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

To be fair, most Georgia (and Alabama) players were alerted to the fact that the Sugar Bowl was going to be played in Mercedes-Benz stadium.  Which was news to them that it is located in New Orleans.  Which was an epiphany that it is located in Louisiana.  Which was a revelation that such a state was located in SEC country.  And only then did they decide to give a shit.  

People that attend most SEC schools are fucking idiots.  Why do we keep tip-toeing around this issue?  We have to pretend like every college graduate is on the same playing field.  That every school called, "University of (insert state name)" is of equal caliber.  It's ridiculous.  Now to be fair, Georgia is a decent school, and light years ahead of most of the SEC.  But many of 'em, and sure as shit everyone from Alabama if a fucking moron.  Whey do we keep pretending that subpar colleges are worth talking about?  Because they lose big-time football games?  okay.  

I think it was Kenny Irons that got a degree from Auburn and then got a 5 or something similar on his Wonderlick (bama spelun) after which someone commented "I think an Auburn degree would be considered about as useful as the newspaper at the bottom of a bird cage about now"

On 1/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, bamachine said:

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/1/10/18176471/nsfw-meltdown-new-years-

This just covers the New Years games, including the UGA meltdown.

Once they do the one for Bama, will add it in here.

Bump....

Really Funny Stuff in the Link...... Thx bamachine

Edited by LTtxfan

On 1/10/2019 at 5:29 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That thing has gone way downhill since they quit putting the shaggy meltdowns on there

They should post the meltdowns posted here during games Texas wins. Insane ramblings of madmen are the norm here, and the fact that the team is winning does not dissuade the hostility.

It’s the surliness of it all that makes it so fucking great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xian said:

Lol. I love how they downplay what was their biggest bowl in awhile also. 

For some reason uga thinks they are bama or Clemson and constantly winning NC. 

They're fucking far from Oklahoma/OhioSt, much less Clemson/Bama.  They basically have that one playoff win where an inexperienced  coach like LR let's off the gas and they squeak out a win.  They were getting run by 3 TD's.  That's on OU and LR or choking but Georgia has no business acting like they have the bluest of blood.  GTFO. 

"Almost EVERY Defensive Play Texas is Lined up Off Sides or in the Neutral Zone . No wonder their stopping Ga. Hell their in the Backfield on the Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heh

"Does that chant sound good Kirby? “Overrated”? That’s YOUR FAULT!"

Heh, fuck all the aggy ass wankers that hate that chant and the SUC SUC SUC one.

"Kirk Herbstreit is gonna lose his job. He fought so hard for us only to be proven wrong."

Lulz

"Our defense is celebrating a hit made when Texas gets a first down...you cannot make this stuff up! They were pinned inside the 8 now at the 30!!!"

Appears aggyness is bleeding over into the rest of the suc suc suc.

1eb0c59283e977370e7a0e8a1e9a899d.gif

"Jake Fromm is ASS. Put Fields in coach!!!"

My dude!

686a8a46a0dfd9074776f622d405a160.gif

• Like 1

Fuck Georgia, Fuck Bama, and fuck that SEC-apologist intro to the Sugar Bowl. 
For a fucking month leading up to this game, the media gave us story after story from the Georgia camp about how they were focused on Texas, focused on winning, ready to show the world how good they were, and how Georgia was ready to play well, and how they wouldn't have any excuses.  
And then they got physically dominated and embarrassed, and now we're just in a fucking monsoon of Georgia excuses about how distracted and unfocused and not-ready they were.  

The bottom line is all that matters. They got their ass kicked physically. Why it happened is irrelevant.

Does 'Bama give a shit WHY we lost to them in '09? No they don't and we shouldn't care about the why of the Sugar Bowl.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bamachine said:

You are an IdiotofanIdiot. I did not write any of that stuff, I am just sharing it here so people can laugh at the absurdity of cfb fans.

Aggy meltdown during both the sugar and the nc puts all this to shame. They had some quality melting going on.  I haven't looked lately but i'm sure it's still going in.

11 hours ago, Gaffords said:

Aggy meltdown during both the sugar and the nc puts all this to shame. They had some quality melting going on.  I haven't looked lately but i'm sure it's still going in.

aggy has moved on.  They're past anger or bargaining and right back to their default setting: Denial.

2 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

aggy has moved on.  They're past anger or bargaining and right back to their default setting: Denial.

Had they lost their bowl game, they'd have moved onto: "Bowl games are just pointless exhibitions." 

43 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Had they lost their bowl game, they'd have moved onto: "Bowl games are just pointless exhibitions." 

19 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

But aggy did lose 3 out of the 4 bowl games they played against the BDF and that excuse was given in abundance 

The sheep humper cognitive dissonance makes my head spin.

Our pk and punter are HISTORICALLY BAD. Even noted shitdick that lost us the IB and LSU 

One puzzling and amusing thing about Saban's tenure is how bizarrely terrible the kickers are. You think with all that oversigning Saban could be bringing in the best kickers in the country.

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

One puzzling and amusing thing about Saban's tenure is how bizarrely terrible the kickers are. You think with all that oversigning Saban could be bringing in the best kickers in the country.

The punter has always been good to great under him, until this year. Also, I think as shitty as the PK position has been under him, they missed like one XP until this year, where they missed like 6 total.

18 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Now for the Bama meltdown, not really that great but I siad I would share it when they posted it...

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/1/14/18180846/nsfw-meltdown-finale-the-alabama-crimson-tide

I guess you need to be a fan of a team with more frequent rough patches to develop the sense of gallows humor that makes meltdown threads funny,  This is just a bunch of complaining.

17 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I guess you need to be a fan of a team with more frequent rough patches to develop the sense of gallows humor that makes meltdown threads funny,  This is just a bunch of complaining.

It is also a much younger, overall, crowd than on the artist formerly known as Shag. I know those rough patches, most of those on reddit do not.