Let’s discuss the reasons NOT to start the impeachment PROCESS

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

These.

Take your time.  Take as much time as you need.  A good sniper team may spend days waiting for the 5 second window when their target presents a shot.  A hunter may have eyes on a buck for an hour before he takes the shot.  Aim.  Breathe.  Kill.

AND....remember, we're not just aiming at one target here.  This is where the old bull/young bull joke comes in.  Don't run down there and fuck one of them. Walk down there, and fuck ALL of them.

I'll just add:

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wrong. Politics. Or is that not important anymore? 

The inside baseball has always been the democrats Achilles heal.  It’s why they constantly fuck themselves.

It’s why we have Trump.  

It’s why we don’t have Merrick Garland.

It’s why Trump isn’t going to be removed.

They’re too afraid to go for the throat or just simply do their constitutional duty.

what I am truly curious to know is to what extent do GOP leaders know Trump's malfeasance that the Joe Q. Public does not?

these fuckers are pushing a GOP/right wing agenda that cannot be successful without an enabling Executive Branch. They are going to partner with a traitor until the moment his treason is publically known all for the sake of achieving right wing goals. Wait until it is all made public, they will act like they had noooooooo idea.

a means to an end

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The inside baseball has always been the democrats Achilles heal.  It’s why they constantly fuck themselves.

It’s why we have Trump.  

It’s why we don’t have Merrick Garland.

It’s why Trump isn’t going to be removed.

They’re too afraid to go for the throat or just simply do their constitutional duty.

Given your past post history, not understanding why you’ve gone all brisket on us lately.

Back when I was in college in the early 90s the internet wasn’t a popular thing but you could communicate with people over whatever the net was at the time so as part of some class me and two other people represented Algeria in some sort of negotiation with some other country that was being represented by some class of Ausies in Australia.

A problem developed where there was one guy on my team who was a hard ass who wanted to give no quarter, there was a woman on my team who apparently was wiling to give away the world, and I was kind of in the middle. The Aussies pretty soon figured out they were dealing with multiple voices instead of one and negotiating with them became impossible.

Thats where people negotiating with trump are currently. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Do people not understand the Mueller investigation is 100% under the control of the Republicans? 

Yeah, this should go fucking great. 

The democrats are relying on the decisions of Trump’s DOJ to determine their next move.

It’s seems dumb as fuck.

No, we don’t understand that.  

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Do people not understand the Mueller investigation is 100% under the control of the Republicans? 

Yeah, this should go fucking great. 

The democrats are relying on the decisions of Trump’s DOJ to determine their next move.

It’s seems dumb as fuck.

Do you seriously think that given the dems control the house that if the AG tried to bury the Mueller report that would actually happen?  And that the majority of the public and the house would stand by and let that happen? Because if you do believe that then you should just declare that all hope is lost. 

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

1) do you believe the article is based on documents and testimony to federal prosecutors?

2) do you believe that one article is the summation of all high crimes and misdemeanors for which this president could be impeached?

never mind. You’re trolling 

1) It’s Buzzfeed

2) It’s Buzzfeed

3) Read the thread title

4) ????

5) Profit

Edited by Henry Hill
  • Fuck You 1

Do you seriously think that given the dems control the house that if the AG tried to bury the Mueller report that would actually happen?  And that the majority of the public and the house would stand by and let that happen? Because if you do believe that then you should just declare that all hope is lost. 

The reason criminals obstruct justice is because sometimes it works.  Trump has been obstructing every step of the way and no one has really stopped him from trying.  Why should we believe he’s going to stop now?   

I’m sure Mathew Whitaker is completely above board. 

There is no reason for the democrats to keep taking these liars word that they’re not already interfering in the Mueller investigation.

Democrats need to take the wheel and drive their own public investigations ASAP.

The reason criminals obstruct justice is because sometimes it works.  Trump has been obstructing every step of the way and no one has really stopped him from trying.  Why should we believe he’s going to stop now?   

I’m sure Mathew Whitaker is completely above board. 

There is no reason for the democrats to keep taking these liars word that they’re not already interfering in the Mueller investigation.

Democrats need to take the wheel and drive their own public investigations ASAP.

He’s not going to stop now.

Whitaker is not completely above board.

The dems are not taking these liars at their word.

I believe they are already starting their own investigations.

None of those specifically require impeachment proceedings to start right this minute. Maybe they should, but it’s not required. So you seem to be avoiding your main point. 

He’s not going to stop now.

Whitaker is not completely above board.

The dems are not taking these liars at their word.

I believe they are already starting their own investigations.

None of those specifically require impeachment proceedings to start right this minute. Maybe they should, but it’s not required. So you seem to be avoiding your main point. 

They can start the impeachment process and the investigations simultaneously.  

There is enough material to do both. 

They can start the impeachment process and the investigations simultaneously.  

There is enough material to do both. 

I agree. But should they? That is a debatable question that requires a political calculation. I don’t think any of us truly know the answer to that. The Mueller investigation is an ultimate wild card. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I agree. But should they? That is a debatable question that requires a political calculation. I don’t think any of us truly know the answer to that. The Mueller investigation is an ultimate wild card. 

I think they are duty bound to start impeachment hearings. Trump is dangerous and unfit for office.

Or we can wait for another catastrophe of his own making. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Completely clears the President, thank you.

Didn’t say that, but I will say that if you use Twitter or buzzfeed as your source for the truth you’re not very bright. 

The Mueller investigation isn’t about impeachment.

Impeachment is a nonjusticiable political question, which means it cannot be challenged in the courts. There literally is no mechanism to prevent the Democrats from pursuing impeachment. What stops them is that they do not have the votes in the senate to remove him and they do not want to risk allowing prospective reelection opponents to use that as an election issue against them. “Senator X voted to remove President Orange Skin...HE’S WRONG FOR AMERICA AND APPLE PIE!!!”

The Mueller investigation is about whether or not to put this motherfucker (or these motherfuckers) in prison, which is why Trump’s minions like Dershowitz and Giuliani continue to lie through their teeth when they go on Fox to say “he has to be impeached first in order to be indicted.” And speaking of Dershowitz, this is the reason Trump wants him fronting this horseshit: he’s a pathological liar in a most textbook sense. He can train himself to believe everything he’s saying while simultaneously knowing that every word he says is absolutely false.

Edited by hpslugga

[mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention]

Yep.
But it still takes time to fully take out an enemy like this. December 7, 1941 to Nagasaki, 1945 was a long-ass time. But it resulted in complete and unconditional surrender on the Missouri. That’s the only outcome that will get rid of the cancer.
I don’t think we’ll get there - the GOP senate will make sure of it.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Gonna be awesome to hear from all these “let’s wait for Mueller” folks when Trump fires Mueller and burns the report.  

Holy fuck we deserve Trump.

I don’t know much, but I’m fairly certain that’s not how things work.

I don’t think the House should vote on impeachment until the Republicans can’t take it anymore.  But they should start the process.

Keep forcing transparency and getting information in the public view, day after day.  Make the conspirators plead the 5th and squirm under questioning.  Subpoena documents from DOJ/IRS. 

Call constitutional experts and scholars, use the process to help educate the public on why this is important.  

I don’t know much, but I’m fairly certain that’s not how things work.

Why not? SCO’s only requirement is to give the report to the AG...that’s it. Trump CAN do all kinds of politically suicidal shit to prevent it from coming out...like firing the AG too.

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

Why not? SCO’s only requirement is to give the report to the AG...that’s it. Trump CAN do all kinds of politically suicidal shit to prevent it from coming out...like firing the AG too.

And House committees can subpoena Robert Mueller and ask him all kinds of fun questions.

Might as well remove the impeachment part of the constitution if the democrats aren’t going to use it on Donald Trump.  

Apparently, it’s a weapon only Republicans have the authority to use. 

Fucking joke.

Only Republicans can remove Donald Trump from office. I have no problem with impeachment, but there is the distinct possibility that impeachment without removal helps Donald Trump politically.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Nope, the only reason people think that is because of Bill Clinton’s blow job.

This is insanely different 

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Only Republicans can remove Donald Trump from office. I have no problem with impeachment, but there is the distinct possibility that impeachment without removal helps Donald Trump politically.

Didn't seem to hurt Bill. 

But people seem to forget. Bill didn't get impeached for a blow job. He got impeached for lying under oath. Also known as perjury.

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Deserves a repeat 

Hugo: throws a weak jab about a blowjob

Canada: slaps that off about triviality

Canada : makes some sort of response about treason.

Panch Negro: flies in the ring with a death drop of racism 

Everyone must stop talking now. Or be labeled a racist.

12 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Hugo: throws a weak jab about a blowjob

Canada: slaps that off about triviality

Canada : makes some sort of response about treason.

Panch Negro: flies in the ring with a death drop of racism 

Everyone must stop talking now. Or be labeled a racist.

I don’t know you.

14 minutes ago, Zavala said:

hey hugo you are the twitter master, why does Obama follow this guy?

https://twitter.com/Orphan/followers

I'll take this one. Barack Obama follows 616k accounts. They both joined Twitter back in 2007, so my guess is Obama in his early Twitter days gave a "follow back" to anyone that followed him (which was a more prevalent practice back then).

• Like 1