Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

3 minutes ago, HermsMasseuse said:

Apparently there's a picture floating around of Kirby Smart leaving Trey Sander's visit looking really angry. Anyone got it?

My Uber driver was saying something about this, he said the guy who works nights at 7/11 was driving to work and happened to capture the photo. He texted it to his girlfriend, while she was using the closest port-o-potty to her house, and she posted it on the interwebs.

I thought the eno drop off in interest in us was independant if toneil falling in our laps, but I could be mistaken. Was that the same class as devwah whaley?

Whaley was the class before. Eno was Herman’s transition class. Herman took Young and then Carter fell into his lap. Eno didn’t want to commit early and lost his spot.

8 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

My Uber driver was saying something about this, he said the guy who works nights at 7/11 was driving to work and happened to capture the photo. He texted it to his girlfriend, while she was using the closest port-o-potty to her house, and she posted it on the interwebs.

I know a kid who is at school with Sanders right now and confirm that he is wearing a burnt-orange sweater.

2 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

Good news guys. I just witnessed a lady drop her gift bag at the mall. It contained a glass mug, sounded like it shattered, and she looked like she was about to cry. However, she picked up the bag, opened it, only to find the item undamaged.

My point is, we may have dropped to Glass, and all cried, but he may be ok...

Poetic

I know this won’t be a popular opinion, but I just read the last 4-6 pages on here and it is fucking hilarious. The LotusHorn trolling and commentary; some rando showing up to school everyone on Glass, Saban and visits; the Glass news and non-news without even a vague consideration for the premise that there is no fucking need for secrecy regarding a visit from Glass; SydneyCarton inevitably remembering the wrong guy and 10 people rushing to correct him; and all of the secret visitor handwringing. Thanks guys. 

Also, the recruiting services are almost certain to fuck the handling of this visit up now that they know. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I know this won’t be a popular opinion, but I just read the last 4-6 pages on here and it is fucking hilarious. The LotusHorn trolling and commentary; some rando showing up to school everyone on Glass, Saban and visits; the Glass news and non-news without even a vague consideration for the premise that there is no fucking need for secrecy regarding a visit from Glass; SydneyCarton inevitably remembering the wrong guy and 10 people rushing to correct him; and all of the secret visitor handwringing. Thanks guys. 

Also, the recruiting services are almost certain to fuck the handling of this visit up now that they know. 

Is it even a visit worth ruining or are we all just being strung along?

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Unpopular? This is easily the best day on this board in weeks. I'm having a blast.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Lotus gets his fake credibility because he accidentally stumbled upon Carrigntons 2nd “Shh Tweet” 10 mins before he posted it. He referring to the first tweet. Of course he twisted it as if he had info and predicted the 2nd silent commit with inside info.

This is not it Chief. His bs goes back way before Sanders 

29 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think this has actually been one of the more fun days on this board. In your opinion is this visitor even worth all of the handwringing? 

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Cool, so the secret visitor is Leal, carrying around Dylan Wright in a basket like Luke Skywalker hauling around Yoda...?

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You're not wrong, just gonna add though that if it's Glass who is the visitor, then there's plenty of reason to keep it secret because of his recruitment with okie state (word on the street is he's a silent commit).

Edited by HermsMasseuse