If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Joel didn't say it, but that dude thinks LSU is gonna win the game. But then again, so does Vegas.

I’d say the majority of opinions I’ve heard on the various CFB podcasts I’ve listened to are LSU winning...though most of those also have Texas keeping it close and covering the spread.

LSU is definitely considered the favorite and I think a lot if it has to do with 1) the numbers Texas lost on defense and 2) the national bullshit narrative discounting the ass whipping of Georgia because Georgia was all sad about choking to Saban. 

I think what the national media doesn't know is the speed and explosion on the outside and in the slot Texas has that they didn't have last year. Everyone knows about CJ but nobody nationally knows about Eagles, Duvernay, and Jake Smith. I also don't think the national media knows how improved Texas offensive line looks to be. 

They think LSU defensive front will control the line of scrimmage and that Texas doesn't have explosion in the passing game. I can see Eagles, Johnson, etc exploding for 4 + touchdowns combined in this one. 

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

What happened to Charlotte?

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

They said the other day that Charlotte Britches has to go to her son’s pep rally.

HP pep rally -- the event that's got all the Park Cities helicopter parent pearl-clutchers in a tizzy on FB.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

bullshit.  not nearly enough spelling errors and wrong words used.

It happens from time to time, sometimes I correct it. Sometimes I don't. Thing is I use it for everything and have for a long time and the more you use it the better it gets in voice recognition. Also if you speak at a moderate pace and clearly enunciate it is way more accurate. 

Or it could just be that you rubes speak like a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I may regret asking but why?

Due to ongoing construction/renovation at the HS they are having to limit the number of people who can attend the Friday pep rallies. Apparently it's a thing for the parents to attend these as well as the students. Due to the fire code, they are limited on how many people can attend due to construction. They're having to limit it to two HS classes per pep rally and are rotating them. The seniors get to go every week while the juniors, sophomores and freshmen alternate until construction is complete. Many of the parents don't like being told they can't or shouldn't go by other Park Cities folks, who say it's for the kids and not the parents. It's been an interesting follow on FB. (I know some wonderful people in the PC but goddammit they can be really fucking silly sometimes.) Banning the parents, though, apparently doesn't open up enough spots for an entire additional class of students to attend.

Edited by C-Man

2 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Is it normal for parents to come to pep rallies?  I don't remember mine ever coming to one, maybe homecoming but don't think so.

It’s normal at HP.  I’ve never gone to one, but according to my kid, it’s mostly the parents of kids who have a role in the pep rally.  I’ll probably check one out at some point before the season ends.  But I figure I’ve got until damn near Christmas to figure that out.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Yeah everyone else here is an inbred rube that speaks like a hillbilly.

Here’s a tip...when you meet an asshole on the internet, you’ve met an asshole on the internet.  When you meet a bunch of assholes on the internet...you’re the asshole.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

It’s normal at HP.  I’ve never gone to one, but according to my kid, it’s mostly the parents of kids who have a role in the pep rally.  I’ll probably check one out at some point before the season ends.  But I figure I’ve got until damn near Christmas to figure that out.

Aren't you gonna be a little outta place with no kids in school there?

3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

It happens from time to time, sometimes I correct it. Sometimes I don't. Thing is I use it for everything and have for a long time and the more you use it the better it gets in voice recognition. Also if you speak at a moderate pace and clearly enunciate it is way more accurate. 

you don’t have talk to type.  you take 10 minutes at a time to type long winded responses that people won’t read because you’re a pussy seeking validation.  sad.