If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

57 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Shocking. 

Natalie: "The only time the church and reception place are available is the afternoon of Oct 12th."

Junes: (whining) "But that's during the OU-Texas* game."

Natalie: "Sorry. If you want to marry me, that's the deal."

Junes: "Oh, ok. I guess. Love you, Schmoopy."

Natalie: spacer.png

Edited by C-Man
* is for accuracy's sake

9 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Thought about going but there will be a ton of pics going around so don't see the point in the hassle. 

It's just right up the street from the house. Pick up a latte from Drip and head over to watch Simple George's head get shaved. Sounds like a hell of a side-trip on the way downtown!

49 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It's just right up the street from the house. Pick up a latte from Drip and head over to watch Simple George's head get shaved. Sounds like a hell of a side-trip on the way downtown!

This needs to happen. With pics/video of course. 

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Well he is going to fly his vintage Qantas 707 to Australia in November, so there's a chance.

he will not fly it.  from the article:

Part of the 707 handover involves registering it as an Australian aircraft, which means Travolta will not be allowed to be in the cockpit as originally hoped.

he is going to be a passenger, though.

22 hours ago, C-Man said:

Depending on what time the haircut happens, I may swing by. They may do it for the 8:40 bit since that’s usually a throwaway segment on Friday. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Can't believe I'm siding with Craig Miller.   Get over this Carly Lloyd thing about being an NFL kicker.  Dear Lord. 

Yeah, that's silly. I keep hearing she made a 55-yarder but the one that keeps floating around the internet doesn't show that. You can't tell how far it is but the ball is most definitely not on the 45 because it's between yard lines.

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Depending on what time the haircut happens, I may swing by. They may do it for the 8:40 bit since that’s usually a throwaway segment on Friday. 

If you go, hit me up. I'll meet you there.

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, that's silly. I keep hearing she made a 55-yarder but the one that keeps floating around the internet doesn't show that. You can't tell how far it is but the ball is most definitely not on the 45 because it's between yard lines.

If you go, hit me up. I'll meet you there.

Will do. I’m thinking I’m gonna go. 

20 hours ago, pops said:

Danny blowing up Corby for calling himself an announcer. Ding goo at his best. And it was pissing Corby off which was even better. 

he also called out Corby's assertion that some Alamo draft house location was the original (it was a more recent addition) and piled on with "hurts to miss that one" 

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

She also took about 8 steps to kick it, not the 2-3 actual FG kickers get.

22 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

he also called out Corby's assertion that some Alamo draft house location was the original (it was a more recent addition) and piled on with "hurts to miss that one" 

Meh. He says far stupider shit that needs to be called out than that. I can't remember the order but I think the first Alamo in DFW was pretty far north. The next one was probably the one by South Side, maybe the one over near Skillman/NW Highway and then Las Colinas. But I don't really remember.