If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Funny bit and all and glad they're having fun with it today.  But shit's gonna get old real quick if when they ride it into the ground all fucking football season.

I've made fun of Simple George for a long, long time but mad respect for him for going through with this. I think this is the all-time bad Ticket beat, right? I can't think of one that's worse. And he's taking it like a champ, not trying to bitch his way out of it. He could've very easily tried to weasel his way out of it.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I was trying like hell to avoid Gordo because I was trying to work through a couple of work situations on my phong but he stuck the mic in my face anyways. The bullshit could've been much better. For that, I apologize.

Should have gone with...

"Could somebody tell George that he's not that great a singer."

27 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Damnit missed it today. What were the highlights?

Layed into Kirk Herbstreit for his SEC bias pretty good.  Put Harbaugh on blast for his offense at Michigan.  Critical of the Army coaches for their decisions.  Critical of Orlando.  Nothing on AC gate.  Nothing much on aggy other than they are probably better than their record is going to indicate.

8 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Layed into Kirk Herbstreit for his SEC bias pretty good.  Put Harbaugh on blast for his offense at Michigan.  Critical of the Army coaches for their decisions.  Critical of Orlando.  Nothing on AC gate.  Nothing much on aggy other than they are probably better than their record is going to indicate.

also liked the part about the sec having a .500 record against the bigXII last 18 games, and saying that sec defenses may not be that great, rather that sec offenses are fucking worthless.  obviously LSU has made some changes this year, but the point stands.