If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

cuban was hosting parties at the clearview warehouse before it was club clearview.  stick to what you know, assblood. 

You don’t know a god damn thing, I think I know a bit more about commercial real estate than you do. Stick to what you know, sucking dick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeff Swaney and Jeff Yarborough of the Delphi Group. Opened venues like Club Clearview and Blind Lemon. Had a hand in pretty much everything down there when it started turning from a rundown dangerous place to the punk scene to mainstream

Seems like when I first started going there Theater Gallery was the only club. Then The Prophet an Clearview

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like when I first started going there Theater Gallery was the only club. Then The Prophet an Clearview

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sounds about right. I’ll ask him on Monday what started it all and report back. I used to rent warehouse space and throw my own parties down there.

14 hours ago, futureman said:

cuban was hosting parties at the clearview warehouse before it was club clearview.  stick to what you know, assblood. 

14 hours ago, Mileslong said:

You don’t know a god damn thing, I think I know a bit more about commercial real estate than you do. Stick to what you know, sucking dick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well...that escalated quickly