Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

6 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I’m looking forward to all the SNL sketches and late night talk show hosts ripping this guy to shreds.

This is still my favorite. Anyone who doesn’t think that SNL contributed to the Gore/Bush election is a fool. They trashed them both but they managed to destroyed Gore’s team as to how he should appear in each debate. You should see the other debates: 

his team put make up on him in the second debate and told him to be passive. Then they asked him to be aggressive in the last one but most people watching were like “which Gore is it? Who is he?”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That's a shame......

Agreed. It’s disorderly conduct (🤓) don’t get too excited. He’s toast on the mail stuff too: https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/20/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F7866-looks-like-we-have-another-fake-hate-crime%2F%26page%3D11%26tab%3Dcomments

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Federal charges....  love it.... (not really, but you pull shit like that, and you deserve what you get).

Check his mattress tags, I'll bet they've been ripped clean off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I think he may be a total dick at this point. Throwing your little brother under the bus ?

He's right off the drawing board "it's all about me and mah FEELINGS" generation.

He's SPECIAL and goddamnit you're gonna know about it!!!

No shortage of this mental midgetry out there these days.  And oh, do the other "victims" just lick it up.

Federal charges....  love it.... (not really, but you pull shit like that, and you deserve what you get).
Check his mattress tags, I'll bet they've been ripped clean off.

You know Moe Greene's out of the Tropicana. I have my sons Michael and Fredo running it now...I didn't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.
  • Like 3

On 2/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, Kyle said:

Not sure if he's a professional plant, but he posts here as "cinque." Not sure if he hits all the XII boards.

I see that you're familiar with another cesspool. Not a good look for you. That said it's hard to ignore the similarities between DD and cinque. Cinque was outed by stovetop by the way, I don't know the details but the loon was apparently carrying out the same behavior on a WVU board. From what I could gather it may not even be one person, more like a persona being operated by several folks who work with a script of sorts that follows a formula for a created character. Crazy? Yes. Completely.

I see that you're familiar with another cesspool. Not a good look for you. That said it's hard to ignore the similarities between DD and cinque. Cinque was outed by stovetop by the way, I don't know the details but the loon was apparently carrying out the same behavior on a WVU board. From what I could gather it may not even be one person, more like a persona being operated by several folks who work with a script of sorts that follows a formula for a created character. Crazy? Yes. Completely.

He’s atx71 from TOS. Just another guy who has allowed his life to be completely consumed with partisan politics 24/7.

"I know this can be difficult emotionally, and we hope he doesn't do anything terrible. We want to make this as diplomatic as possible. In the end, this is only a class 4 felony. He will get through this and we want to make it as easy as possible for him to do it. But again, it is about accountability," Guglielmi told ABC News.

Edited by Nicole44
This was premeditated! Fucking arrest him!

1 minute ago, futureman said:

oh shit.  you’re a bot. 

Just now, futureman said:

I knew something was off with your posts. 

Whatever? Like y’all found me out! Wow! Great detective work ho biscuit(s). Literally I am so ugly it would make mud turn to sand. I am unfortunate looking like claws for hands and feet. You can’t imagine.