Benjamin Netanyahu Indicted for Fraud and Bribery

Hugo Stiglitz

The charges against him are laughably weak. Bribery allegations in return for 2 favorable articles in a newspaper. Give me a fucking break. Witch hunt that the left in Israel who hate him as much as their cohorts here hate Trump. Netanyahu is a badass and one of my favorites 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The charges against him are laughably weak. Bribery allegations in return for 2 favorable articles in a newspaper. Give me a fucking break. Witch hunt that the left in Israel who hate him as much as their cohorts here hate Trump. Netanyahu is a badass and one of my favorites 

You would excuse terrorism if it supported your ideology.

• Like 1

There appears to be a nexus of global corruption and malfeasance amongst certain world leaders of which Trump and his bestie Bibi are a part.  Getting Bibi out of the way is good news.  And given how long this indictment has been openly anticipated, the timing of it dropping now might have some bearing on what's about to go down in our corner.

Edited by triplehorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It’s ridiculous that a standing PM is being indicted right before an election. The Ministry of Justice in Israel is inserting itself in the political process of that country. What the hell kind of criminal charge is “breach of trust”. 

Probably some kind of crime in the law. You might even be able to read about it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Coors yellow belly said:

Don’t neg me you dumb bitch. You’re literally on a device where you can look that shit up on your own.

Fuck off I am negging you for calling people faggots and retards in your other posts.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Seriously, none of the accusations against this thug should surprise anyone with a functioning grey cell. He’s Exhibit A

His record speaks for itself in terms of accomplishments: reducing terrorism to a trickle with the construction of the highly effective separation barrier, a booming economy with its own version of Silicon Valley, diplomatic breakthroughs with Arab countries, he even visited Oman back in October, etc. He has achieved more success this decade than any virtually and other leader in the world.

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

His record speaks for itself in terms of accomplishments: reducing terrorism to a trickle with the construction of the highly effective separation barrier, a booming economy with its own version of Silicon Valley, diplomatic breakthroughs with Arab countries, he even visited Oman back in October, etc. He has achieved more success this decade than any virtually and other leader in the world.

Oh fuck off.  You are the type that blindly ignores everything bad Trump has done (both alleged and proven) and touts his "progress".

Netanyahu is cut from the same cloth.   You want to excuse bad behavior because you "like him".  Take off the fucking blinders and quit allowing media to feed you whatever flavor you like and educate yourself.

Yeah, the record doesn’t matter if they’re a criminal.

Ends don’t justify the means.

Bill Clinton accomplished a shit ton both domestically and overseas, had a budget surplus, a roaring economy etc.

Didn’t make the Republicans say “Well, his administration is actually doing well so we need to overlook the whole perjury about a blow job deal”.

The best leader in the world with the most accomplishments isn’t immune from consequences if they break the law just because they’re good at their job.

(And please know I’m speaking in a hypothetical because I don’t think Bibi is some super hero leader. I think he’s a craven fuckknuckle.)

Netanyahu is several orders magnitude better than Trump. First, he isn’t an undisciplined, idiot and is sharp as hell. Second, he has a track record of success that spans more than 2 decades. There is a reason why he has been widely popular and is about to be the longest serving PM in Israel’s history.

23 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

He visted OMAN??? 

That has GOT to be fake news. No way!!

If I'm wromg....Nobel Peace Prize for certain. Sorry Donald. 

27 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

And none of that happens without the United States of America.

You're welcome.

Elizabeth Warren:

Corruption—in Israel, in the US, or anywhere else—is a cancer that threatens democracy. We need to fight back. And we can start by having the courage to call it out wherever it occurs.

It’s about time that she ‘called out’ Maduro.

8 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I know you’re being sarcastic; however, accusations of this sort are par for the course in Israeli politics 

Nah. Trump likes him, says he’s a strong leader and denies the allegations against him. And trump of course believes him. 

Well that’s good enough for me! Bibi is a sure fire criminal. Trumps endorsement is all the proof I need. Better than twelve preachers testifying to it in fact. 

Like Trump, Bibi also has a failson

In the tape, Yair Netanyahu, now 26, can be heard demanding money from Ori Maimon -- the son of Kobi Maimon, an Israeli gas tycoon.

"My father did a good deal for you, brother," Yair is heard telling Ori. "You have to be good to me." Laughter can then be heard on the recording.

"We fought in the Knesset for it, brother," Yair then continues saying. "My father battled for it, I remember."

That's when Yair asks Ori for a little over $100.

"You are crying over 400 shekels," Yair taunts Ori. "My father sorted your father out with 20 billion dollars and you are crying over 400 shekels?" he adds, laughing.

The 400 shekels was "for the whore," Yair says.

Later, Roman Abramov, another friend of Yair, who joined the two at the strip club, tells the men, "This conversation should not get out. God save us. God, if this gets out, it will be hell."

A while later again, Yair asks: "Speaking of whores, what is open at this hour?"

Offering to pay if the three friends go to a new strip club, Yair asks: "Do you think the waitress will go along?"

35 minutes ago, Cacti said:

Elizabeth Warren:

It’s about time that she ‘called out’ Maduro.

As soon as Trump "calls out" Putin, Kim, MBS, Erdogan, and Duterte. 

Nice job parroting a Fox News talking point, though. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

9 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Fake news!  No collusion!  Witch hunts!  Emails!  Winning!

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

As soon as Trump "calls out" Putin, Kim, MBS, Erdogan, and Duterte. 

Is whataboutism still accepted as a defense?

Trump—with all the seemingly justified accusations of corruption directed at him—is hardly in a position to accuse any leader. He certainly isn’t going to point the ‘corruption’ finger at any of the leaders you mentioned, nor is he going to call out Netanyahu. But then again, I don’t recall him saying that we should “call it out wherever it occurs.”  Warren, on the other hand, said we should do just that. Fine. But why would she direct her corruption-threatens-democracy comments at Bibi (who is not a threat to Israeli democracy), while saying nothing about Maduro, or Duterte, or Erdogan (all of whom are a threat to local democracy)?

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I guess that means he cannot have ever broken the law? 

Oh you mean none of that has anything to do with the crimes he has committed. Weird. I thought you had a point or something 

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Netanyahu is several orders magnitude better than Trump. First, he isn’t an undisciplined, idiot and is sharp as hell. Second, he has a track record of success that spans more than 2 decades. There is a reason why he has been widely popular and is about to be the longest serving PM in Israel’s history.

It’s pretty startling how much you long for a  dictator. Maybe that’s what meth and dick does to the brain.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, Cacti said:

Is whataboutism still accepted as a defense?

Trump—with all the seemingly justified accusations of corruption directed at him—is hardly in a position to accuse any leader. He certainly isn’t going to point the ‘corruption’ finger at any of the leaders you mentioned, nor is he going to call out Netanyahu. But then again, I don’t recall him saying that we should “call it out wherever it occurs.”  Warren, on the other hand, said we should do just that. Fine. But why would she direct her corruption-threatens-democracy comments at Bibi (who is not a threat to Israeli democracy), while saying nothing about Maduro, or Duterte, or Erdogan (all of whom are a threat to local democracy)?

You're not making sense. Next time, before repeating what you heard on Fox News, fact check it first to make sure you're not getting played. It makes you look foolish otherwise.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Weird. I thought you had a point or something 

You knew better than that.

Anyways, here's a pretty good summary of how the prime minister is taking all this:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-netanyahu-s-response-to-his-criminal-indictment-is-in-essence-a-plea-for-a-putsch-1.6981022

TL;DR: It's all a vast left wing conspiracy, fake news, alternative facts, etc. 

Edited by hpslugga