Game 30: Texas at Texas Tech, 8 PM, ESPN

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why didn't he play earlier in the season? Dude seems like he's all effort.

because shaka is in love with osetkowski even though it was obvious last year that he is completely worthless to anyone who knows fuck all about basketball 

• Like 1

Just now, SquishMitten said:

You’d think the law of averages would work out for at least a few of our shots falling. It’s like we’re intentionally missing

dude, we are pushing for the worst shooting half of the year.  let the kids have some kind of fun.

15 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Dude, their isn't a foul call y'all haven't booed and it is just funny at this point.

55 hasn’t fouled anyone tonight. Awfully white of him to help the refs make the correct call. 

Fuck Texas. Run this bitch up. 

So in Shaka's 4 years here he will have produced 4 1st round draft picks and yet he still will not have won a single NCAA tournament game.... Wow, you almost have to tip your cap to that kind of incompetence. I'm really starting to see how him and Charlie were such good friends.

14 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I've never seen such a raging butt hurt inferiority complex from people whose team is up 14. Trying so hard to replace aggy

Nah, they’re not near as cultish or weird as aggys, but when they’re decent at something the fan base is as obnoxious as any fan base in the country. And they carry the tech “chip on the shoulder” like a badge of honor. 

They got a good coach and team...we don’t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

He probably meant throttled our offense which they did

That was a horribad stretch on offense for Tech. 

Yeah, let the Clones think they caused it. 

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Ok, now this thing has just gotten out of hand, Tech has been called for 3 more fouls than Texas. These refs all graduated from Texas, only plausible explanation for this biased horseshit.

We are drinking and emotionally vested in this game. Cut us some slack, ok?

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Matt Coleman is atrocious.  Did any other good schools want him?

Yeah at one point we actually thought we won a recruiting battle against Duke for his services when in reality he would be a reserve at Duke. Or maybe Shaka coached the basketball out of him

Edited by chase25

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Yeah at one point we actually thought we won a recruiting battle against Duke for his services when in reality he would be a reserve at Duke. Or maybe Shaka coached the basketball out of him

Just now, dcar00 said:

my guess is he would have transferred from Duke by now.

I disagree, I am pretty sure Coach K would have found a way to use his athleticism properly.

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Is it a coincidence watching this game made me go taike a shit.

Honestly, I don't think there is a shit you can take that is uglier than watching Texas basketball brother but keep pushing, I admire  your dedication

7 hours ago, Machinator said:

We've only been "beat down" twice this season: a 10 point loss to Michigan State in Las Vegas, and a 10 point loss to Georgia in Athens (puke).

I suspect this will play out like the game in Austin did, where it is close for a time, then Tech pulls ahead and keeps us at arms length for much of the second half. Maybe the final deficit is higher than 6.

It sucked to be right this time

Just now, dcar00 said:

any game for us is a coin flip. we won't get blown out but I can easily see us losing.

Yeah I don’t think blowout, but their guards always play is really hard and if they smother us it’s gonna again be hard to score