Game 30: Texas at Texas Tech, 8 PM, ESPN

Machinator

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

I don't see how any of you UT fans could possibly complain about the officiating. They have been VERY favorable to the burnt orange. Very. 

Dude, their isn't a foul call y'all haven't booed and it is just funny at this point.

I don't see how any of you UT fans could possibly complain about the officiating. They have been VERY favorable to the burnt orange. Very. 

You mean like that bullshit pussy 4th foul on Moretti after like 3 straight offensive fouls called on Tech?
You need to stop being a bitch.

Seems like the only bitches here are tech fans.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You mean like that bullshit pussy 4th foul on Moretti after like 3 straight offensive fouls called on Tech?

You need to stop being a bitch.

you mean like when DO was getting hammered in the first half and then owens went up and we did the same thing and guess what foul.

fuck you bitch.  head back to gunsup or whatever website you came from.

6 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Where’s our little white guy who makes 3s?

Those guys aren’t “Texas good.” Signing such commoners is beneath us. We’d rather brag about our class ranking of guys with dazzling measurable than hustle up some actual players. 

Haha you have literally been wiping your pussy and smearing it on the thread since tip off

Nah I've just enjoyed the banter from Tech fans posting on a Texas site because their fan base can't muster enough user traffic to have their own viable fan site.

Tonight is a win-win for Texas fans, we win and it ruins y'all's night, we lose and it is another donation to the fire Shaka Smart fund.

Just now, chase25 said:

Nah I've just enjoyed the banter from Tech fans posting on a Texas site because their fan base can't muster enough user traffic to have their own viable fan site.

Tonight is a win-win for Texas fans, we win and it ruins y'all's night, we lose and it is another donation to the fire Shaka Smart fund.

Oh so it's moral victory time. How aggy of you.

• Like 1

Oh so it's moral victory time. How aggy of you.

When did I say it is a moral victory, a moral victory is being happy that your team competed in a loss. I'll be happy if we win because Texas won, if we lose I'll be happy because it just further shortens the leash on Shaka Smart.

You people really are dumb as shit, don't even know what a moral victory is, maybe y'all aren't full aggy yet.

1 minute ago, Bash Riprock said:
7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:
It's amusing that you're surprised at a home crowd booing calls against its team. Are you 15 years old? Did you start watching college sports this week?

She's just recently started watching sports.

It's called having a modicum of competence in the sport you are currently cheering for your team in. If a Texas player grabs an opposing players facemask and rips his head off I'm not going to boo, but Tech fans have never been mistaken for bright

Just now, VinyVango said:

Time to put the lid on this turd bucket ... nobody on our team is shooting worth a shit and we don’t have a clue how to get anyone a fair look at a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was over as soon as they went to up 14 about 2 minutes into this half.

It's called having a modicum of competence in the sport you are currently cheering for your team in. If a Texas player grabs an opposing players facemask and rips his head off I'm not going to boo, but Tech fans have never been mistaken for bright
Ohhhh no the booing is triggering her.

Pretty sad when all you have is crowd reaction smack.

Just now, Bash Riprock said:

Ohhhh no the booing is triggering her.

Pretty sad when all you have is crowd reaction smack.

What else are we going to talk about buddy, we've known our program has sucked since 2016, saying we suck is like listening to a tape recorder on repeat.