2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

And spend the next 20 years listening to Houstonions talk about the pros and cons of saving the park using tax payer money? No thanks /s

Massage industry could pay that mofo off in no time...

Where the panels(sliding roof) meets to permanent structure there is a tarp that hangs. Depending on which way wind blows the tarp will move accordingly that allows water to get in. If you look up in right field the lining runs the first rows of seats to bullpen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Help me out. Why is White on the 25 man roster again? I defer to the loyalists here that may know something I don’t.

There is no place for him to go in the Astros system and the Astros don’t want to dump him for nothing.
There was a trade in place a couple of weeks ago, but Astros slow-played and other team backed out.
  • Like 1

Just now, UTexasFight said:

There is no place for him to go in the Astros system and the Astros don’t want to dump him for nothing.
There was a trade in place a couple of weeks ago, but Astros slow-played and other team backed out.

Ah, so out of options. The answer that makes sense. Thanks.