2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Oh, come on Sack. 

It’s funny. Those Ranger fans were insufferable in the early to mid 2010s. Lording over us their World Series appearances. 

I’m not talking just about that.  Houston people are far more obsessed with the Dallas rivalry than Dallas people are.  Wish it would stop.  It’s pathetic.  Very aggy.  Probably caused by all the aggy that infest this city.  

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I was born here and live here.  But man the Houston inferiority complex to Dallas needs to stop.  Very aggy.  

I lived in Houston for almost 25 years and never once felt it was inferior to Dallas.

It's more like their superiority complex needs to stop.  They act like Dallas is some incredible city.  I know several people from other states who've commented on it with a, "um, why?"

• Like 1

I’m not talking just about that.  Houston people are far more obsessed with the Dallas rivalry than Dallas people are.  Wish it would stop.  It’s pathetic.  Very aggy.  Probably caused by all the aggy that infest this city.  

I guess that’s why the thread of hate was started and mostly populated by Rangers fans.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

This is what Dallas people say.