2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

He has to be better than Tyler White 

My 8 year old is better than Tyler White.

Also, I’ve got to get this off my chest about Miley’s fuck up;

"Hey kid, you're fast aren't you"?

"Yessir".

"You're running for Brantley "

"Yes sir"!

"Hey kid".

"Yessir"?

"Don't fucking get picked off at first".........

10 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Some of these things have been ongoing issues since Hinch took over.

10 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

No, but Hinch is a robot.

Looks like after a year and a half that utgrad is welching on his bet

Mother Fucking Framber !!!!!

Please make it a two inning start. If you send him out there with everyone  knowing he has two innings, he can be much more aggressive.

I agree, not signing Morton could very well cost us the title. If we had Morton, this team ‘needs’ zero moves.

three aces at the top of the rotation !

Edited by tx 3 putt

Mother Fucking Framber !!!!!
Please make it a two inning start. If you send him out there with everyone  knowing he has two innings, he can be much more aggressive.
I agree, not signing Morton could very well cost us the title. If we had Morton, this team ‘needs’ zero moves.
three aces at the top of the rotation !

Until he gets hurt in aug/sept

Y’all really need to wait on the “passing on Morton was stupid” until the regular season is over

14 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Y’all really need to wait on the “passing on Morton was stupid” until the regular season is over

Agreed. I love Charlie and wish he still was an Astro, but at least we know starting pitching is a problem now and can address is accordingly. If Morton goes down after August 1st, we would be in the same position we are in now with no chance to do a damn thing about it. 

Luhnow comments:

Nothing structurally wrong with Peacock that they can see. Hope to have him back in a week or two

Re pitching trade targets and control: Focused on winning division and facing Yankees/twins/dodgers. If we get an extra year or two of control, that’s a nice bonus but not primary focus

Diaz/Correa: Round Rock tomorrow. Longer rehab for Correa. St Louis series target for him.

Trade deadline needs (besides SP): possibly a left reliever but we have righties that can get lefties out. Don’t care as much about handedness.

Bregman in HR derby: no data anecdotally to say it hurts to participate but glad he went out after the first round and glad he said he won’t participate again until it’s in Houston