2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

When is TK back?

Yeah. Back for the homestand.

Nice use of the ASB for a smooth 11 day break in the middle of the season.

Do the announcers have some sort of union? Or are the benefits just that much better these days in that world?

I don’t ever remember Brown, Milo, etc getting these kinds of breaks back in the day.

Can anyone explain the logic on how Framber on short rest was a better option than McHugh?  I assumed they were saving Collin for tonight, but then they waste him for two innings.  I trust our front office with my life, but it sure does feel like they're trying to get too cute.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

Yeah while i like Luhnow and Hinch, this past week has been a dumpster fire when it comes to roster manipulation and use of pitchers.

Arlington gave them the dumbs.

Of course not totally their fault since Peacock correa'd out, but now we are stuck with a Rondon/Devo/Armenteros/White/Stassi fuckfest tonight

Its also little shit like Straw not being able to turn 2 and costing us an additional run.

And that sort of stink is bleeding over into other defensive plays.  I shit my pants when we let that elephant Pujols score on some junior high defensive execution.