Texas @ Kansas

bschoolprof

4 minutes ago, 2005 said:

He should resign.

would be nice but ain't happenin'.  basketball is easy to fix if you just get a real coach.  baseball with the scholly limits is more difficult but this is ridiculous. every part of this team sucks horribly except for starting pitching.

I missed the game due to little league coaching (serious bidness), but holy fuck, we let another shitty pitcher throw a complete game against us?  The same thing happened with K-state.  Doesn't Pierce teach his guys to work the count a little, so we can get to their pen?  

1 minute ago, bschoolprof said:

I missed the game due to little league coaching (serious bidness), but holy fuck, we let another shitty pitcher throw a complete game against us?  The same thing happened with K-state.  Doesn't Pierce teach his guys to work the count a little, so we can get to their pen?  

^^^^^ NOPE^^^^^

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Do I have this right, we could come home to Austin tomorrow afternoon mathematically eliminated from our own conference tournament before Cinco de Mayo has even taken place?  How the fuck is that possible?  We can be eliminated from all post-season play before fucking Cinco de Mayo?  Memorial Day, I understand. But fucking Cinco de Mayo?!?? !!  Da fuh?!?!?!

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Do I have this right, we could come home to Austin tomorrow afternoon mathematically eliminated from our own conference tournament before Cinco de Mayo has even taken place?  How the fuck is that possible?  We can be eliminated from all post-season play before fucking Cinco de Mayo?  Memorial Day, I understand. But fucking Cinco de Mayo?!?? !!  Da fuh?!?!?!

Well since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo you're kinda wrong..... 😳

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Welp, at least we hit rock bottom

Rock bottom in football with the last 2 strong seasons

Rock bottom with basketball/shaka a few times

and now... Rock bottom with baseball this season

things are looking up

If this is rock bottom, we've been there twice in the last less than 10 years, under two different coaches.