EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

4 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Tottenham went toe to toe with City last week, right?

Tottenham was dominated but FYI..they only count the score not the statistics.   30 shots and only two goals? Not sure I'd be exactly happy about that if your city

Edited by midtown

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

it's like Tottenham wants to prove they can win without Eriksen, and when things don't go well, they decide to bring him in and immediately expect goals.  it doesn't always work like that.

Eriksen is looking to leave. Pochettino probably feels like he’s not “all in” and therefore doesn’t want to play him if he can help it. It’s stupid. 

Edited by Schulz2.0

18 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Spurs have won 4 of their last 15 games. United have one upped them by winning 3 of their last 15. 

I hope this isn't another season where it's Liverpool and City playing for perfection. I like it when the mid table teams make a run at the top. Makes all the games more interesting

45 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I hope this isn't another season where it's Liverpool and City playing for perfection. I like it when the mid table teams make a run at the top. Makes all the games more interesting

2015/2016 was a fun season, i agree! 

2018/2019 - the usual top 6 (City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man U)

2017/2018 - the usual top 6 (City, Man U, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal)

2016/2017 - the usual top 6 (Chelsea, Spurs, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U)

2015/2016 - (1) Leicester, (6) Southampton, (8) Liverpool, (10) Chelsea

2014/2015 - the usual top 6 (Chelsea, Spurs, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U)

33 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

If I was a smart dude, I'd set up a Corporation to purchase these clubs and sell shares at $20.00 for anyone who wanted to buy in.

Then we'd buy Neymar.

Norwich City is run by shares. Delia Smith owns a little over 50% of the shares IIRC.

Bury just got kicked out of the EFL. Should go to prove how inept and idiotic the EFL are. Dale, the guy that bought the club for £1, passed their fit and proper test despite being involved with 51 companies and 43 of those being liquidated. The guy is a huge piece of shit.

The EFL gave Bolton a 14 day notice of having their membership revoked. If their deal doesn’t get pushed through they’ll be liquidated as well.

19 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

That is a horrible shame for bury....just reading about it...been in the EFL for 125 years and was founded 134 years ago...hopefully it nevers happens to another club

It likely will happen again. Despite a lot of owners speaking out about issues I doubt the EFL makes meaningful changes. They’re about as good at their job as the NCAA.

It likely will happen again. Despite a lot of owners speaking out about issues I doubt the EFL makes meaningful changes. They’re about as good at their job as the NCAA.

We Will see (not counting bolton's 2 week stay) but this is the first since 1992 per the article

12 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

We Will see (not counting bolton's 2 week stay) but this is the first since 1992 per the article

The EFL’s rules encourage teams to operate beyond their means to chase promotion. The EFL also allow people like Ken Anderson, Stewart Day, and Steve Day to own clubs. It’s inevitable.

https://twitter.com/Son_Lyme/status/1166696159206924290