EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

Bolton’s takeover is finally complete. Final price was £10m for the club and £7.5m for the hotel. The hold up in the sale was former owner Ken Anderson fighting to get a clause included in the contract that would give him immunity from being sued for illegally taking money out of the club.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/28/bolton-wanderers-saved-club-sold-tofootball-ventures/

Edited by Schulz2.0

Bolton’s takeover is finally complete. Final price was £10m for the club and £7.5m for the hotel. The hold up in the sale was former owner Ken Anderson fighting to get a clause included in the contract that would give him immunity from being sued for illegally taking money out of the club.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/28/bolton-wanderers-saved-club-sold-tofootball-ventures/
Fuck that dude
  • Like 1

Few big matches for different reasons this weekend
Biggest match and top 4 battle Arsenal vs Spurs

Wolves vs Everton for a top 6...toffees need a win if they want to fight for top 4

Crystal palace vs Aston Villa and Norwich vs West Ham for some key points for midtable hopes

17 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Wolves vs Everton for a top 6...toffees need a win if they want to fight for top 4

Crystal palace vs Aston Villa and Norwich vs West Ham for some key points for midtable hopes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2019 at 10:53 AM, ATLLonghorn said:

Not gonna lie, it's always been a life dream of mine to buy an English football team, run it into the ground and have people shout "(ATLLonghorn) Out!" at me.

You don't have to own an English football team for that.

ATLLONGHORN OUT!!

If they are going to do it this would be the year if richarlison,kean and iwobi can score while chelsea and manu are in flux...will be tough but they need to qualify for europa atleast to feel good about season/signings

If they dont then chelsea and manu will most likely be ready again next year...granted thats if the doom and gloom from most is over stated this year

9 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

If they are going to do it this would be the year if richarlison,kean and iwobi can score while chelsea and manu are in flux..

Because Tottenham and Arsenal looked so great last weekend lol. 

I think a team could shake up the top 6, but I'm not ready to beleive anyone is sneaking into the top 4 ahead of 3 of Spurs, Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal. 

Because Tottenham and Arsenal looked so great last weekend lol. 
I think a team could shake up the top 6, but I'm not ready to beleive anyone is sneaking into the top 4 ahead of 3 of Spurs, Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal. 
Yeah it would be a perfect storm for sure...but the original point stands...everton have to beat wolves if they are to have a shot

On 8/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, Bone3421 said:

steve carell lol GIF

West ham and palace with big pts

Plus like i said if everton win they could be sitting at 4th depending on score plus other games....if they cant sieze the opportunity this year its not going to happen

(Best secondary story of the league imo besides rooting for your team) imagine the awesomeness of manu/chelsea not even qualifying gor europa. You would think more people would be behind this