CWS

Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

You have to make a better throw than that. Jeez. 

Appeared he was throwing to the cutoff man who was on the 3B line instead of to home.   #smh

2nd miscue by the Tech LF.

Edited by torre

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I hate that everyone wants to sac bunt here.  

One of my rules is Never hand a pitcher his first out.  See if this guy can find the plate.  His weird shit has to be hard to bunt anyways.

I'm not sure when you posted but I wouldn't have bunted after the leadoff hbp but I absolutely would have bunted the tying run to 3rd and winning run to 2nd with 1 out.  It wouldn't matter though if the next hitter is going to strikeout.

Anyway, good for tech and fuck off pig.

4 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
13 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
I hate that everyone wants to sac bunt here.  
One of my rules is Never hand a pitcher his first out.  See if this guy can find the plate.  His weird shit has to be hard to bunt anyways.

You're a baseball idiot.

I've shot more knowledge about baseball into your mom's mouth than you have in your little pinky.  Or something like that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Doh!  But, we’re watching college baseball which is loaded with big arms that can’t find home plate with both hands. 

Absolutely, just pointing out it's a problem all over not just at the highest level of college. Everyone wants guys that throw 95+ and don't seem to give a shit if they can get it over the plate. Give me a guy that can hit spots and change speeds that tops out at 90 all day everyday.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

I'm not sure when you posted but I wouldn't have bunted after the leadoff hbp but I absolutely would have bunted the tying run to 3rd and winning run to 2nd with 1 out. 

I posted that after the HBP and before the single.

I'm more OK with bunting a guy to 3rd because that forces the infield to play in, but still not sure if I would have bunted there because:

1.  I REALLY hate handing a pitcher his first out, especially in a max pressure situation like Omaha.

2.  That was the leadoff hitter.

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I realize Warren is not Usain Bolt, but can we quit acting like he's a hero for scoring on a hit-and-run triple?

Need to give the credit to Masters....kid was 0 for 7 until that at bat...and just missed by a foot or so a home run.  Warren was boogieing though. 

• Like 1