Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
RPM

Below Deck

Jenna makes Kate and Hannah look downright fucking pleasant and capable.  Trying to deny her bullshit to the captain was amazing.  Sucks that Chris is hurt.  He's the only one besides Byron worth a shit in this season.

4 hours ago, McFly said:

Good to finally see captain actually captain this episode. 

My prediction for next week, and I think I said this after the first week. I think Jenna will not make it through next week. Perhaps the drug accusation will blow up in her face and Captain will have to get rid of her.

53 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

My prediction for next week, and I think I said this after the first week. I think Jenna will not make it through next week. Perhaps the drug accusation will blow up in her face and Captain will have to get rid of her.

It's the end of the charter season (and TV season) next week anyway right?

52 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

It's the end of the charter season (and TV season) next week anyway right?

I believe so. I still think she gets in trouble.

14 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Jenna is just a miserable person.

Adam is a psychopath.

And we know after the season was over he dumped her. So even though he's a psychopath, he ain't dumb.

45 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was extremely anticlimactic. The crew was bad. The boat was cool.

That's about all that can be said about the Sailing Yacht season.

Agreed.  Jenna sucked.  Madison sucked.  Adam was a douche.  Boat was awesome.  I wanted a big cocaine bust to end the season.

46 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Madison sucked. 

I don't get the Madison hate. I thought she did great. Jenna just liked to run her down. The one screwup she had was setting up that beach party, but Ciara did the exact same thing and there was no outrage toward her.

4.23.gif

That was extremely anticlimactic. The crew was bad. The boat was cool.

Yep. Cool boat but that was it.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was extremely anticlimactic. The crew was bad. The boat was cool. Georgia yes please.

fify

Yes, the cast was dull but the bigger problem was the charter guests were all boring as hell. Not a memorable group in the bunch. 

Edited by TonyTexas

58 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Yes, the cast was dull but the bigger problem was the charter guests were all boring as hell. Not a memorable group in the bunch. 

I think the charter guests were pretty much assholes, but for the woman who was in late stage cancer.

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Agreed.  Jenna sucked.  Madison sucked.  Adam was a douche.  Boat was awesome.  I wanted a big cocaine bust to end the season.

Me too. Something fun. But instead we got the regatta.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I kind of prefer Madison to Georgia. Madison had some seriously long legs. But we rarely got to see her in a swimming suit for some reason.

Agree.  I dig blondes better anyway.  But hey, why not both?

I’ve been watching some of the BD marathon this weekend. There’s  no doubt Kate can be a bitch but her snark is hilarious. She’s very good at the passive-aggressive put downs. And she is great at her job. None of the other chief stews hold a candle. I think her absence will be sorely missed and might cause the death of the franchise. 

9 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’ve been watching some of the BD marathon this weekend. There’s  no doubt Kate can be a bitch but her snark is hilarious. She’s very good at the passive-aggressive put downs. And she is great at her job. None of the other chief stews hold a candle. I think her absence will be sorely missed and might cause the death of the franchise. 

Kate >>>> Jenna.