Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Don’t he afraid to block a freakin shot Sekera, Jesus
He's been bad for all of the bubble play. But with Johns injured now I'm not sure they can bench him. The teams has flashes of good but this old school dump shit is aggravating.

You're dumping it to get your change in the 2nd in? Fine sounds good, doing it in the 1st and 3rd... why? Circle back and regroup to get your change in. Quit giving the other team the puck without making them work for it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, vtaenz said:

He's been bad for all of the bubble play. But with Johns injured now I'm not sure they can bench him. The teams has flashes of good but this old school dump shit is aggravating.

You're dumping it to get your change in the 2nd in? Fine sounds good, doing it in the 1st and 3rd... why? Circle back and regroup to get your change in. Quit giving the other team the puck without making them work for it.

our offensive statistics under Bones are terrible. But I’ve been unimpressed by Nill’s roster assembly for half a decade. So not sure if it’s the chicken or the egg. 

our offensive statistics under Bones are terrible. But I’ve been unimpressed by Nill’s roster assembly for half a decade. So not sure if it’s the chicken or the egg. 
This team seems like it's much better as a puck control team than a dump and chase, trap, or grind team.

It seems like Dickinson had regressed badly these past few weeks. He is really selfish with the puck which works if you have good shooting lanes but he's passing up easy outlets to enter the zone and not forcing d men to give him space or commit. He's making it easy on them. It's like he's not seeing the ice like he was earlier in the year.

The team as a whole looks uninspired. The team should probably try to move Rads next season. He's good when he wants to be and will win some puck battles. He also coasts a bit.

6 hours ago, Lat22 said:

I won’t pretend that I understand the intricacies of hockey, but the Stars have looked like dogshit since the reboot. 

Hell, they were reeling heading into the shutdown. I think they'd lost six straight or something.