Iowa St. @ Texas 1:00 PM on Longhorn Network

Camelback80

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Blaming shit on the court on our AD is beyond stupid.

Shut the fuck up.

our athletic department is horrible.  Smart should have been fired last year and that is why the shit on the court is on them you dumbass.  hopefully they do the right thing this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So they gave up an easy 2 to run off a few more seconds before getting fouled and having to earn 2 at the ft line. 

correct play?

It's debatable. If you go for the bucket there is a small chance it gets blocked or you miss. If you wait it out you get one of their players closer to fouling out and you bleed more seconds. I would lean towards making the open bucket if it is indeed a totally uncontested layup. But in this case there were some defenders in the vicinity.

Very strong finish. Out of character for this team, but happy to have it. Would've been one of the worst losses of the Shaka era.
Hats off to ISU for battling hard and condolences to [mention=1238]Al_4_ISU[/mention], who I'm positive was doing something else with his Saturday afternoon.

Yup, after I got done biking, my brother and I took his kids to Dr Dolittle. As we left the theater, he pulls out his phone and goes “holy shit - we’re winning!” and we both chuckled at how temporary that would be, loaded the kids up, and moved on with Saturday.

Congrats on the win, and I’m sure Shaka is happy to not get canned today

7 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Don’t post less....

Don’t post at all.

you are the one rolling out the "shut the fuck up" in response to my post and defending the shit on the court for the last 5 years.  its beyond abysmal and has been that way for all 5 years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

you are the one rolling out the "shut the fuck up" in response to my post and defending the shit on the court for the last 5 years.  its beyond abysmal and has been that way for all 5 years.

And you are the one blaming the AD who had nothing to do with the team on the floor today.

12 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

CDC is and will make the final judgement but he did not hire him.

agreed.  he could have fired him last year.  I understand he didn't hire him, I understand he didn't give him the extension but he was his boss and yes he has to talk to money folks but make no mistake if he wanted to fire him he could have. He didn't. fine but Smart is his responsibility and I am sure even CDC would tell you that.