UTexasFight

2020 Baseball Cheaters vs the World Thread of Hate

Posted (edited)

Haven't read the thread, I assume all agree that Willie Mays is a scumbag cheater and should have his Rookie of the Year award taken away, right? 

Also, to be clear, I have no issue with calling the Astros cheaters and I have no issue with the fact they cheated and they got punished. The issue is with the absurd claims that they somehow violated the sanctity of the game and the great moral code of baseball. If the Astros did that then so did the Red Sox and so did the 1951 New York Giants. The widespread condoning of pitchers throwing at their hitters is ridiculous. And if they have a stain on them for the rest of their careers then so does Willie Mays. You either believe that using technology to steal the signs and relay them to the batter instantly and live is an unforgivable ethical breach or you don't.

Edited by Huckleberry

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Or a guy like Marvin Gonzalez who, when you look at his career stats, was obviously benefiting from whatever was going down in 2017.

We sure do miss him.  And Jackie Marisnick.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

That’s what they don’t understand. It won’t ever die because they feel the need to defend their team. I made a post looking for cheap laughs (same as barstool and bleacher report did with the tweet, which is why it was posted on Reddit I would assume) and a brigade of Astros fans came to say why the post was inaccurate. The thread was halfway down the baseball page. I actually forgot I made the post until I got a notification about it today. But someone, @wood I think, just couldn’t resist. Had to bump the thread and tell me why i was wrong lol 

Yeah I 'bumped' it, dipshit, after 4 or 5 people  'bumped' it after you & before me.  I just responded. I didn't think "Oh shit, that thread is slipping. I'd better bump it." It wasn't anywhere near halfway down the page, either, but who gives a fuck if it was? Anyone who doesn't like it can just not click on it if they want.

And nobody in their right mind believes your transparent bs excuses for your posts ... "It was just a bad joke", "I posted it for laughs like the other dipshit troll on reddit did", etc. LMAO. And you were definitely trying to pass that tweet off as something it wasn't - either because you were too stupid to understand its real context, or because you were trying to bs everyone. Either way, you look like shit. That's the way it goes. 

Edited by wood

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah I bumped it, dipshit. I just responded. I didn't think "Oh shit, that thread is slipping. I'd better bump it. It wasn't anywhere near halfway down the page, either, but who gives a fuck if it was? Anyone who doesn't like it doesn't need to click on it.

And nobody in their right mind believes your transparent bs excuses for your posts ... "It was just a bad joke", "I posted it for laughs like the other dipshit troll on reddit did", etc. LMAO. And you were definitely trying to pass that tweet off as something it wasn't - either because you were too stupid to understand its real context, or because you were trying to bs everyone. Either way, you look like shit. That's the way it goes. 

Lol wait what? What does this even mean? I’m genuinely curious? What deeper meaning was I looking for, wood? Explain to me how i wasn’t posting an obvious bait post for a reaction from an Astros fan just like you. I got the reaction, by the way. I knew altuve wasn’t sad lol. That was part of the joke. I feel like you think I went out of my way to find this random tweet. Jared Carrsbis, a baseball writer for barstool (red Sox fan) retweeted it and it got a shit ton of retweet’s. Everyone making the same “joke” I made. I’m not original. I literally copied and pasted. But please, what angle was I going for? 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol wait what? What does this even mean? I’m genuinely curious? What deeper meaning was I looking for, wood? Explain to me how i wasn’t posting an obvious bait post for a reaction from an Astros fan just like you. I got the reaction, by the way. 

Don't even read your own stupid shit before you post it? You really are a stupid motherfucker...

Lol wait what? So he’s just sad about the cheating scandal or is there more to this? Reddit was having a field day with this one. 

4 minutes ago, wood said:

Don't even read your own stupid shit before you post it? You really are a stupid motherfucker...

You never answered my question. What angle was I going for? I didn’t make the joke? I took it from Reddit and barstool? Where are you going with this?

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You never answered my question. What angle was I going for? I didn’t make the joke? I took it from Reddit and barstool? Where are you going with this?

It's right there in your post, dumbass. The "sad about the cheating scandal" nonsense. Joke? That shit was just you talking.

Posted (edited)

Your boy @Rimbo gave you some sound advice earlier in this thread, but for the same reasons you bumped this thread, you won’t follow it because you can’t help yourself. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Your boy @Rimbo gave you some sound advice earlier in this thread, but for the same reasons you bumped this thread, you won’t follow them because you can’t help yourself. 

Yeah that's it, just move along to something else when you can't respond. You know that was your 'joke'. I know it. Everyone knows it. Why can't you just own it instead of making up bullshit excuses like a little pussy bitch"?

1 minute ago, wood said:

Yeah that's it, just move along to something else when you can't respond. You know that was your 'joke'. I know it. Everyone knows it. Why can't you just own it instead of making up bullshit excuses like a little pussy bitch"?

Think about how much time you’ve spent over the last 20 mins replying to someone who was obviously trolling you for a reaction lol. I guess it was a coincidence most people who saw that original post took it that way and moved right along. A few people gave me the reaction i was seeking. You KEEP giving it to me. Mission accomplished. I’ll continue to post the new ones i find if I think they’re funny. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Think about how much time you’ve spent over the last 20 mins replying to someone who was obviously trolling you for a reaction lol. I guess it was a coincidence most people who saw that original post took it that way and moved right along. A few people gave me the reaction i was seeking. You KEEP giving it to me. Mission accomplished. I’ll continue to post the new ones i find if I think they’re funny. 

Lulz. OK bruhhhh. Hmm ... think how many times you just responded to me. You can't resist because you just can't own your shit and have to keep throwing lame excuses out there. OK. That's cool. Just keep being a little pussy bitch. We know you will...

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, wood said:

Lulz. OK bruhhhh. Hmm ... think how many times you just responded to me. You can't resist because you just can't own your shit and have to keep throwing lame excuses out there. OK. That's cool. Just keep being a little pussy bitch. We know you will...

Lol you really don’t know how trolls work, do you? YOU reignited a thread that wasn’t active for days, and YOU ignored the advice to simply ignore me. Anyone with a brain knows I was fishing for an Astros reaction with that Julia morales tweet. You’re the only one that doesn’t seem to understand. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol you really don’t know how trolls work, do you? YOU reignited a thread that wasn’t active for days, and YOU ignored the advice to simply ignore me. Anyone with a brain knows I was fishing for an Astros reaction with that Julia morales tweet. You’re the only one that doesn’t seem to understand. 

I understand all too well how trolls work, which is why your lame bs excuses are so obvious, & why I called you out, & why it was so easy to troll you right back lol.

Anyone can do it. It's not fucking rocket surgery. It's just that most people choose not to constantly be dicks. But I can see this is all you have, so I'll leave you to it. Enjoy!

On 8/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Or a guy like Marwin Gonzalez who, when you look at his career stats, was obviously benefiting from whatever was going down in 2017.

image.png.94c75e16faf48438cd12a8974d306320.png

CHICAGO -- Chicago Cubs star Javy Baez sounded off on Sunday regarding hitters' inability to watch video of their previous at-bats during games.

In-game video was taken away this season in the wake of the Houston Astros sign-stealing scandal.

"To be honest, it sucks because I make my adjustments during the game," Baez said after collecting three hits in Chicago's 5-1 win over the St. Louis Cardinals. "I watch my swing. I watch where the ball went, where the contact was. I'm mad. I'm really mad about that we don't have it."

Baez is hitting .205 and has struggled for much of the shortened season. Like many players, the 27-year-old normally heads to the replay room to watch his at-bats and make adjustments for his next trip to the plate. But Major League Baseball cracked down on video, and protocols put in place during the coronavirus pandemic all but assured that there would be no way to monitor usage properly. Now players can't watch their at-bats until after games.

"We didn't cheat," Baez said. "We're not cheating, and we got to pay for all this. It's tough ... but a lot of players are struggling, too. A lot of stars are struggling, and I'm just one more.

"The way that it is is not the way we play baseball. And I need video to make adjustments and during the game. It doesn't matter who is there to watch us. It doesn't matter if we have all the police the MLB wants to send over here."

Baez has struck out 55 times in 167 at-bats but thinks he's starting to come around. He said he'll continue to lobby for the return of in-game video.

"We need video [back], and I'm going to keep trying to bring it back because we need [it]," he said

Usually it’s one person ruins it for everyone. You rarely ever see one team ruining it for an entire league. The legion of boom Seahawks kinda ruined it for all dbs because they held on literally every single play, so they started cracking down on defensive holding. But that was just one unit on a team. I’m trying to think of another example of one team ruining it for an entire league?

Usually it’s one person ruins it for everyone. You rarely ever see one team ruining it for an entire league. The legion of boom Seahawks kinda ruined it for all dbs because they held on literally every single play, so they started cracking down on defensive holding. But that was just one unit on a team. I’m trying to think of another example of one team ruining it for an entire league?

The bash brother As kind of kicked off the steroid era league wide.

Aggy cheating killed SMU who was trying to play catch up and pretty much ended the SWC where "everyone was doing it too."

LOL that the Astros "stole" the championship from the Dodgers.

I didn't hear any trash cans banging when the Astros put up 5 runs in the first 2 innings of Game 7 on your field, shitbirds.

And Yasiel was on the juice.  But that's different.  For some reason.

Kiss the ring, pussies.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:15 AM, youdunnf'dup said:

The Astros were also the catalyst for the Black Lives Matters movement by killing Aroldis Chapman and Kenley Jansen. 

Edited by TonyTexas