Sign in to follow this  
Zavala

ZeroZeroZero on amazon

Pretty fuckin good. Cool characters, nice storyline and going back from different perspectives is neat.

It was a very good entertaining watch overall.  The Mexico and Italy story lines were solid and well cast.  The American siblings were probably the weakest link of the series, though they weren't horrible... the actors just felt odd in their roles at times.  I never really felt any sympathy or like for the son... He was mainly annoying.  The daughter reminded me of Megan Rapinoe pretending to be Al Pacino in the Godfather series and never came across as a person who had ever spent more than a weekend in Louisiana.  I think both of the American siblings could have been cast better.

The flipping around in time got a bit irritating and ineffective for me after the first episode.

The good outweighed the nitpicks I had.